Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 3

Twilight Sparkle said:
Every villager turned up at the house that had been protected by tons of protective emplacements, the house where a cop had died. They had cut the power, thus disabling all the automatic turrets. They burst into the house, wanting to bring the person inside to justice. However, no matter how much they searched, they could not find this person.

Later that day, on the streets, a person was shot by a man in a coat. He would have died if not for a doctor that passed by.

A villager was shaking in terror in a warehouse somewhere. He had been kidnapped by the person who was holding a knife in front of him now. The person holding a knife smiled in glee as the person began to cut off the villager’s fingers and toes, one by one, watching the villager scream in pain and terror. When the villager fell unconscious, the person slit the villager’s thighs, letting them bleed out instead of killing the person as normal.

The creepy people finally left the house and made their way to the outskirts of Muffin Central. They prepared some stone seats in a circle and drew some kind of funny circle thing in the center of the formation. What the hell are they up to now?
Short Version

Hadriel is Missing!

The Mafia have failed to kill their target.

Rina, the Villager, has been killed.

Creepy people having a campfire?

Sooo... What the hell was he?

Oh nvm, I got it. Yep, hes probably 3rd part and someone saved him since they know their team members I bet. I think? Dont know how this works, joined late.

Crom, missing = dead
well based on the fact that all other people that went missing (1person=100%) was equal to death. We found out that Noex was a cop from Auron. Good to know there is a doctor left with enough sense to not reveal himself thought, and here I thought we were all going to die D:

The entire point of the system is to not reveal the role of the dead player, thus creating confusion :/
I think it's Chimer => II

Emeralda and Biomega..
@Chimer
Emmie voted for Had, not you and no discussion in the voting thread, only votes

----
Crest haven't updated the first page yet tho, you can see its crossed over Noex + missing, should be the same with Had when its updated

Oh. Well I guess since like, no one has any strategy and no plan and it seems the crooks are taking over I guess I'll have to provide a post with all my findings

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Which I dont feel like doing, I hate these stupid no PM games. Then as soon as I post my info no one will care most likely.

Guys I got Auron's role :/

Code:
You are the Insane Cop

You are sided with the village

You may investigate one person every day, however mafia will be shown in reports as innocent, whereas villagers will be shown as mafia

You do not know you are an insane cop, you will only receive the role of the normal cop.
So that means 1 of 2 things:
-whoever auron has as a villager is a mafia and whoever was guilty is a villager
or
-I'm bullshitting

But is Cresthams Maffia game FULLY based of the Wiki?
Prove me wrong instead of asking me for all the answers slacker >3>

well, there is a few lurkers this time around *to lazy to dig them all up*
but Seraph got 1 post on the first day and got 2 votes... I guess thats not enough for an inactive kill, but unless someone found a target today I say we go for one of the lurkers.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Mh.. i just wanna say i wasn't lurking <. < I have a good irl reason why i wasn't here o.o
I guess..

Maybe...

Anyway..did i miss much?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I guess thats not enough for an inactive kill, but unless someone found a target today I say we go for one of the lurkers.
What's the benefit of going after a lurker, hm? I always see this in AGs and MGs, but really, what's it going to do? We might even Kill a villager, which is a bad move in your case if you are a villager.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
So if we take under consideration that Blood is telling the truth, Pony would be innocent and Viva guilty. Well, Viva can't be lynched, so why not go after Chimer? He's the second most suspicious person, and if you exclude all the people that investigations concerned, he'd be the first one.

What's the benefit of going after a lurker, hm? I always see this in AGs and MGs, but really, what's it going to do? We might even Kill a villager, which is a bad move in your case if you are a villager.
We've been going for active people until now, and check the player list. And there is the difference, the less players the bigger chance to hit the jackpot.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Insane_Cop

More dead villagers means a higher chance to hit the mafia... But it also means more dead villagers.

Well, at least there's still a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.