Immortal Regis Nexus

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Are you saying that just because I don't want to follow it means that I am egoistic? :C Ouch. I will lend out my hands to those who need and I will push forward those who are falling back... I just don't want anyone to "lead" me into doing so. I wouldn't care if it was you who led me, or Kaze, or Arachna, or NG, or whoever. Even Emeralda I wouldn't like to follow in a way that to me seems... I don't know, forced? I will however, follow up if I find their Ideas interesting. But not in a way that chains me to a cause.
You missed the point, and your inability to comprehend as such has everything to do with why you and I differ on this subject. I'll make this simple. If a person has an idea for peace, justice, anything that is good, it only makes sense that they select from among their list of actions, those actions which will lead to the accomplishment of the greatest good. If I want to create a charity whose aim it is to cure Sickle-Cell Anemia, then my aim, my goal, my focus should be on the cause. If it's my organization, I will still follow the lead of people who know more than I do, who have more money than I do, and so forth. The moment I say some, "Oh I don't want anyone to lead me," then it becomes a battle between the cause and my ego. You lack clarity and humility and that has everything to do with your mindset. You may find me arrogant, egotistical, conceited, and it is all true to an extent. However, I am able to check my those aspects of myself and subvert them in favor of the greater good. You are unable to do that based on what you've shared with me. The moment you take up a cause Xiga you are chained to it. It doesn't matter if you are the leader or the one who is led. I think you just like the idea of being part of a cause but you lack the mental clarity needed to actually contribute to anything you might undertake. Nothing personal, those are just my observations.

One can be dedicated to something without throwing their own pride or "ego" as you said, away. Heck, you even saidyou were Prideful, yet you lead on the Nexus. So you have dedication , a cause, and Pride, Aka Ego. Why can't I? xP
Your issue is that you have too much pride and too much ego to be dedicated to anything other than that which provides you with self-satisfaction. You're Xiga. You're not ZERO PHOENIX. That's the problem.

At what moment in time, in your life, did you become who you are today?
Sometime between learning from the pain of destitution and homelessness and recovering from it.

What is your real name?
That information I'll not provide. :smart:ZERO PHOENIX is iconic. The moment you place a human label on something you limit it.

Do you happen to be African-American?
Yes.

Zero Phoenix

How does this make you feel?
I'm always glad to see Kaiba Winning. :hohoho:

Do you like theatre? @Zero Phoenix
Very much so.

*enters thread*
OOOOOOO, when did this get here? Anyway, I'm sure you know it's coming, so I have one question for you. How do you want that ass whooping?

Hahaha, I kid, I kid. Anyway, dave chappelle or Chris Rock, which do you like more?
That was funny. I thought you were about to go Stinkmeaner. I prefer Chris Rock. He's funnier and he didn't go crazy after getting rich. Nor did he piss away all his money on poor decision making.

Which character do you like more, Naruto or Sasuke? :hohoho:
Sasuke. Love him or hate him Sasuke is the most realistic character in Naruto. He's not a static character he's a dynamic character which means he changes as time goes on. Naruto has no substance, he's been the same dullard he's been since chapter one. For a manga that's been what, 500+ chapters that's a damn shame.

Who will you vote for in the upcoming election?
Mormons make me sick but I'd like to see what Mitt Romney brings to the table. But it's more than likely that I'll vote for Obama.

What is your view on humans and mores specifically the masses.
While I believe that all humans (at their core) have the ability to be good, the masses as a whole tend to disgust me. The masses are largely uneducated, they place all their faith in pop idols, the masses do not read, and they let the words of others sway their ideals. To further compound the problem, the general masses wouldn't know what an idea was unless someone puts one into ther heads.

A person is good. A person is smart. A person is noble.
People are evil, dumb, selfish cattle.

But one has to pray for a better tomorrow for everyone and I must be patient with humans as the Lord has been exceedingly patient with me.

Why won't you answer your questions? You have a lot of us here waiting
In case you didn't get the memo I don't live on G2. In addition to having actual, I don't know, things to do I work and go to school. Nevermind the fact that I've been sick since Thursday and I think you can understand why I've been away from my computer.

Zero Phoenix

what do you think about U.S current president?
I'm going to take a roundabout way of answering this. I'm African-American yes, but unlike 93% of black people who voted for Obama based on race, I voted based on things that actually matter like the issues. I was part of the McCain Camp until he announced that Sarah Pallin would be his running mate. Then I figured well shit give her shot and then as the weeks went on we learned how dumb she really was. If McCain were president, the nation would be one heartattack away from having a damn hockey mom for president. So I voted for Obama because he was the far, far, far lesser of two evils but since day one he's made a lot of decisions I never agreed with. If I like what Mitt Romney is throwing down then he has my vote, even if he is a Mormon. In Obama's defense, he's dealing with America at it's worst. The people are even dumber than ever (as though that were possible) so he's contending with a people who don't understand that the previous administration had 8 years to fuck up the economy. Change will not come over night. But of course, your everyday Joe The Plumber doesn't understand how all this works. I'm no math wiz true, but I'm not nearly as obtuse as the American people. It's going to take decades for America to bounce back from this assuming it ever does. So in Obama's defense, he does get a lot of flak for the current economic climate, but millions of these American idiots didn't think about this shit when they supported Bush for eight years.

Do you think man will ever be able to live in peace?
Peace will never be achieved so long as man accepts sin as his savior.

What's your favorite balloon animal?
Giraffe

Zero Phoenix

Why do you get asked so many questions and yet my interrogation thread has tumbleweed rolling around?
There could be many reasons for that. I've been around for about three years and there's always been a mystique around me. You let a lot of people "into" you on a daily basis in these forums so you already share a lot of yourself. While I am not as active as many of the other members my interactions range from aloof to volatile. Incredibly sensitive to intensely brutal. These extremes mystify people and contribute to the "unknown unknowns" of ZERO PHOENIX.

Zero Phoenix

XD

You are "deep in" now. :p lolz

What is your favorite quote? :p
That's a hard one. :huuh:I suppose this one:

"There are two main human sins from which all the others derive: impatience and indolence. It was because of impatience that they were expelled from Paradise; it is because of indolence that they do not return," (Franz Kafka).

Xiga

Your issue is that you have too much pride and too much ego to be dedicated to anything other than that which provides you with self-satisfaction. You're Xiga. You're not ZERO PHOENIX. That's the problem.
And that wasn't at ALL too egoistic, or too prideful?
By the way, it usually becomes personal when theres name mentioning and the word YOU is used.
And what makes it personal aside from that is that your statements are false. Except one statement. It is correct that I am NOT you. I am PROUD to be me ;D Like a baws.

Zero Phoenix

And that wasn't at ALL too egoistic, or too prideful?
By the way, it usually becomes personal when theres name mentioning and the word YOU is used.
And what makes it personal aside from that is that your statements are false. Except one statement. It is correct that I am NOT you. I am PROUD to be me ;D Like a baws.
My goodness, and you wonder why you and I cannot come to terms on this. :smart:You've more ego than sense I'm afraid. You missed the entire point of my diatribe. Does anyone have an intelligent question?

Zero Phoenix

Yes. Do you judge me? And if so, what do you judge me as?
A fool obviously. A proud fool which is the worst kind. You see, you're intellectually disabled but because you take pride in what little knowledge you think you possess, you do not recognize this and thus cannot be helped, cannot be educated. Have you anymore questions for me?

Zero Phoenix

Do you feel that you are misunderstood by other people because of your views and perspectives?
Hm, very much so. It doesn't bother me however. There are somethings that are beyond human understanding.

This isn't me being egotistical but me being knowlegable about how this world works. I will do things, operate in a certain way, that people will not understand no matter how hard they try to. In the same manner, there might be people who operate in a certain that I don't understand. Of course that's why I like to study people as subjects. While I can predict what most humans will do, regardless of where they are in the world, their beliefs, etcetera, I cannot always predict "why" people do what they do or think the way they think.

Of course the other way to look at it is that I'm simply more knowledgable about the world than most people are. A person who is ignorant about a particular topic can't help but misunderstand those words which I speak. It's a difference in knowledge and the application thereof. There is also the fact that I find political correctness to be a waste of time. I don't spare feelings, cultures, or anything of a sort. If there is an issue to be raised or a point to be made I cut to it. Thus, people may read me as aggressive, or intolerant, or hateful. I'm simply practical. It is never my aim to be vehement I just simply see no point in subverting the truth in favor of sentiment.