Immortal Regis Nexus

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Someone asked me to make a thread here. Ask me what you want. I'll do the best I can to answer your questions. Depending on what you ask though I may not answer you.

Zero Phoenix

Explain in detail what makes the "Nexus" so Great?
That's a complicated question. The Nexus is a union of members dedicated to order and discipline in the forums. ZERO PHOENIX, Immortal Regis Nexus is the leader of group and he appreciates the individuality and thought processes of each member. For this reason, each member of the Nexus is able to operate as one with the support of the entire group. The Nexus is fearless because Immortal Regis Nexus is fearless and for that reason, we will oppose any member, any mod, on any site that is at fault for subverting order and tolerance.

Under the Nexus, three sites have seen a decided improvement in their environment. Those being Mangashare, Mangahelpers, Mangafox, and of course G2 wherein many of the members are Nexus. Mangafox is in decline recently however due to the advent of troll mods which were introduced by Lucy and Nod. The decline of mangafox can be seen as the facilitation of mod corruption which is one of the reasons we must continue to fight.

Led by ZERO PHOENIX, the Nexus is an army composed of righteous and disciplined individuals promoting order and tolerance while abolishing corruption.

That is one of many things that makes us so great.

[YOUTUBE]eiAIFueQixo[/YOUTUBE]

Zero Phoenix

So what's up between you and Ara ?? some Phoenix/spiders for the future ??
In all honesty I have a crush on Arachna. :huuh: While I usually jest with the ladies on the forums I am taken aback by the genuine feelings that are festering, I mean, growing in my heart. These feelings are unwanted for several reasons.

1) I don't believe in love. I believe in pain. I believe in fear. I believe in death. However, my feelings for Arachna contradict my mindset and way of life.

2) I don't believe it's possible to love someone whom you have never met. Again, my feelings for Arachna blah blah.

3) If I love another human being I have to open myself up to the possibility that such a person will hurt me in the future. While it is true that the world grows through pain, I, who am already a god need not experience more pain. What is the benefit in it for me to love and inevitably be hurt?

Xiga

Why does it seem so contradictive to talk about order and such on forums with the nexus, then state that you are a believer in pain + the nexus video seemed quite rebellious and chaotic? Its like its promoted to be violent :c I be confuzed.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Zero => maybe it's time to accept the fact that even if you can find pain in so much things/situation... you can also find love ^^ an open mind shall be able to see both parts of the same piece, not one. I think i can say that i well know pain... but i also well know love... that's where all the fun is.

If you don't know pain, you can't really understand love... and vice et versa..

Well just my opinion.

Zero Phoenix

Why does it seem so contradictive to talk about order and such on forums with the nexus, then state that you are a believer in pain + the nexus video seemed quite rebellious and chaotic? Its like its promoted to be violent :c I be confuzed.

Oh I like you. :smart: A little background will help.
The Nexus is originally a creation by World Wrestling Entertainment. The group (stable in industry speak) was a collection of wrestlers who were screwed by the company out of a contract. Upset, they rebelled against the WWE and almost brought the company to its knees. The Nexus destroyed everyone until they got what they were after. While ZERO PHOENIX and The Man They Call Pimp do not exactly approve of the brutality that Nexus employed, one thing that stuck out was their cohesiveness as a unit and their belief in each other and their leader. We wanted to take the Nexus and make it something positive. But of course we still use the emblem and theme of WWE's Nexus because it's just so fitting.

My personal philosophy is hardly contradictory as far as the Nexus is concerned because unlike other organizations, one man does not dominate all. The Nexus is a composition of the ideals and beliefs of all it's soldiers. ZERO PHOENIX as leader of the Nexus is something of a sword and shield for the group. Think of it this way. The soldiers are the body and the head, I am their armaments. I rarely operate from my own mindset, rather I act in the best interests of the Nexus army which is also the best interest of the users. As such, I can do what must be done because I have the strength of the people who believe in me. As a leader, I can remove myself from the equation to allow the Nexus and each of it's members to stand on their own ideals without being regulated by my own.

Anyway there is a difference between The Nexus and WWE's Nexus. You may want to read this for clarification.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheNexus

Zero Phoenix

@Zero => maybe it's time to accept the fact that even if you can find pain in so much things/situation... you can also find love ^^ an open mind shall be able to see both parts of the same piece, not one. I think i can say that i well know pain... but i also well know love... that's where all the fun is.

If you don't know pain, you can't really understand love... and vice et versa..

Well just my opinion.

Noted.

If you had to get rid of a body,,,How would you do it?
I'd cut the body into several pieces. Place those pieces into separate garbage bags. And dispose of those bags throughout a large metropolitan area and several suburbs. Ideally one body could be in as many as five or six cities. :smart:

Xiga

You like me?
I still dont get it. you say that you act as a sheid and sword for the group, yet, by the way i inerpet the way you answer me about the nexus, you place yourself above everyone else. Why?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
If you had the power to seduce every women in the world just by touching their hair...Would you give it up for one true love?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Xiga => do you know the musketeers ?? all for one and one for all... for me it's the way you can see Nexus... but @zero is this a good definition ??

Zero Phoenix

Yes. There are a lot of people who are threatened by me so I find it refreshing to be questioned by someone who isn't as, reluctant. :smart:

I still dont get it. you say that you act as a sheid and sword for the group, yet, by the way i inerpet the way you answer me about the nexus, you place yourself above everyone else. Why?
I cannot be held accountable for your interpretations. They are "your" interpretations after all. I can only answer questions. How you take those answers are creations of your own I'm afraid. The subtleties of leadership cannot be understood by one who is not a leader. I'm not insulting you but if you can't understand my words you just simply can't understand them. In many ways I do try to place myself in front of the group because as the leader it is my duty to be sacrificed, to be punished in the event that shit goes down in a bad way. By placing myself at the forefront, I am the one who will take all blows from the opposition. When the mods went crazy on MF, they may have disbanded our social group but only the "heads" were punished. Nothing happened to the members themselves. That's the point. If something happens and punishments are to be handed down, they will fall upon the head of ZERO PHOENIX because he as leader is the most visible. A true leader does not ask his men to die for him. Rather, he dies for them without being asked to.

Zero Phoenix

If you had the power to seduce every women in the world just by touching their hair...Would you give it up for one true love?
Of course. :smart: I'm a romantic and I believe in "true love." Seduction means nothing if it's not your true love.

@Xiga => do you know the musketeers ?? all for one and one for all... for me it's the way you can see Nexus... but @zero is this a good definition ??
Well, I'd hate to get caught in a trap because the actions and motivations of the Three Musketeers can be argued in many different ways. Of course we're not in an English class so for the moment, I would say that is an accurate way of looking at us.

Xiga

In my oppinion theres a difference to be ahead, and to be above. But oh well. Now for another question:

WHy do you contradict yourself? In the post asked by chimer about ara, you didnt believe in love, but in pain. Now in the answer to Pimp you say you are a romantic, and believe in "true love". I be confused again :C