I confess.................

I confess Voltron you may even enjoy it. Its just being who you are but being a part of a team and never being alone!

I confess, if you go to Korea AZN, you better send me those cool cookies you guys have LOL! JK!

I confess i also love your confession. I also confess that as this rate, Nexus wil seriously take over the world.I've seen you guys everywhere. goodluck.

I confess that the cookies will be welcome. Of course I've got tonnes of milk and I willl share them with my Hot Nurses. LOL

I also confess that we are drawing some cool people to our circle.:D

Oi Saru! I confess that I have a Hot Hot Hot Nurse to go get in trouble with when I leave work in about 20 mins. I confess that I will likely not be getting back on here until Monday because of her!

I confess there will be plenty for all of us. LOL

I confess its striking isn't it? Her siggy I mean. Provocative to say the least.:>.>:

EDIT: Well done mate. Go have a good time and bring her back and yourself safely. Not that I'm worried. LOL YUMMY!!!!!!!!

I confess that you are so thoughtful~

I also confess that i think everyone else here is apart of the dango, and thats really the point of the set Monkey.