I confess.................

I confess Nissa that we are friendly and very agreeable. I used to live in London for quite the longest time and traveled all over the continent and even lived in Italy, Germany, France and Spain.

I confess, you have nothing to fear from us. We are worldly men. LOL

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I confess that my last confession is still upholding. I confess to be confused but I shall nod and say "yes" to Nisa. YEAH NISA sticking together

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess that you told me where you have lived but that I have to confess that I still dont know where you live now.

I confess Lily is being abit weird but still super LIEF *huggles*

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
i confess there sure are lots of Nexus people in here ^^" but I have to confess that dango rules bth mf and mt :3

and I have to confess that I agree with Lily *huggles* she indeed is always lief :3 though I have to confess you all dunno what lief is but trust me lief is a ver lief word ;)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess like you all already know I live in the Netherlands and i confess i live very close to Amsterdam but only been in amsterdam like I dunno 15 time sin my whole life

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I confess that Im properly weirded out by Kiyo right now and I confess that for a mili second I actually though about her proposal. Oh wait I meant his. Or did I?!

I also confess that even though I live in The Netherlands Ive only been to Amsterdam a couple of times 6 or 7 ...

I CONFESS THAT IM SUPER LIEF : D

@KIYO, WTH?! Ahahahahahahahhahahahaaa!

I confess, I have never been to your country Nisa but i hope to visit soon perhaps next year because I have plans to see me mates in France and London.

There's a possibility that I may pass by the Netherlands because i have always wanted to see your awesome canals, and picturesque countryside with rows and rows of tulips.

Me mum would love it there.:D

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I confess that Kiyo is a legit liar. Using other people's pics to prove your non existent male genetalia is not cool D:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess that Kiyo is to late trying to proof herself as a male and she'll forever be a female even if she puts that guys pics up as her own pics

I confess i'm impressed that monkey knows of the canals too T^T omg two people in one day that know the Netherlands for more than Amsterdam T^T (the netherlands is SOO much more than just Amsterdam XD)

I have to confes that I hate Tullips though >.> they make such a mess in the garden when they're done fblooming D<

and i have to confess that I feel like sleeping

I confess I thought Kiyo was a girl. I confess that if Kiyo is a girl then the thought of Kiyo touching Lily in special places is really hot. I confess that if Kiyo is a guy then I must hate on him cuz I'd be jealous that he was touching Lily in her special places. I must confess that the Nexus truly rules MF and MT. I confess the when an Observer hangs with an AZN who's chilling with a Monkey, London will likely be in a lot of trouble. I must also confess that while in London I will need to go and see my ancestors castle in Ireland and go to Loch Ness and get a picture with the monster.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='InfiniteMonkey']Sorry Nissa I left that out unintentionally.:D

I confess, TGO and I live in the U.S. and we'll be seeing AZN together.:D:cool2:[/QUOTE]

I confess, that would be totally awesome!! You should definitely come back to London soon :D

But TGO as well?? Wow...