I confess.................

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Perhaps because you made it yourself, Infinite? And your ego would not allow that to happen, would it now...? :>.>:

Anyways, I confess I love this thread :D

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I confess, I'm not too sure either, but I think you get it whenever you post (not sure if it applies to spam section too, probably doesn't) and you use it to make bets or something.

Currently in the OP Forum we are using them to bet on future events LOL

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess you get 5 gill when you post in a non spam area I also confess that with the gil you can buy playing cards under Games-->tripleTriad-->carstockings and I also confess that with those cards you can play games :3 I also confess that you get more giill when you start a nonspam thread and I confess that I never spend any gill nor played the game and that I only know about this all coz I read the update emeralda wrote about the gill a couple of weeks ago I think it was.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess again I never bought cards or played the game with the gill I just read an update I dunno about that lol you should try it out or try to find the tripletriad thread in the announcements ^^"

i confess i'm sleepy aswell T^T

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confes ahah I'mnot bothered but I sure am to lazy to search it up for you XD and I confess its 23.40 so yeah almost midnight ^^ lolz just one hour later than at your place if I'm correct ^^

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess I'm pretty amazed that you know that the NEtherlands is one hour up ahead as we're soo small and lilttle and like meanignless well oooh wait you might now of us coz we did pretty well with the football stuff the world cup thingie XD and =_= the hookers and drugs *sigh* really all what we're famous off T^T while our waterworks are waaay more amazing T^T

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I confess, I once actually read a book on the Netherlands once, and I heard about its canals and waterworks, it sounds amazing. Also I heard in winter it all freezes and you have ice skating competitions or something :D

Also I found it amazing how your ancestors actually poured out the water and made it into land, if I remember correctly

And yes, I really like football so I know Holland quite well from that, and you know what they say about Amsterdam... :>.>:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess I'm impressed you know about that all and I have to confess I offically like you know :3 eh in a friendly way :><:

Woop you're great for knwoing all that :grin:

And yeah we sucked in those finals though >.> like omg but of well nothing to do about it *sigh* its already awesome we got so far anyway XD and yeah I know what they say about amsterdam and I know that most of it is exxagerated .___. (I live really close to Amsterdam like 20 km away or so)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I offically like you know
So does that mean you didn't before?? :cute:

Ah thanks, I like knowing about other countries, it's fun :D

Do you have an MF Account? (sorry if I have asked this already) If so do you know a guy called Ozzy? He lives in the Netherlands too :)

It must be nice living there though lol

I confess I am jealous of you guys living in London and The Netherlands. I confess that I planned to visit both areas last year and spent the money on a wedding trip to Hawaii. I also confess that when I leave the U.S. for London, I plan to stop by and hang out with AZN for about a week.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
no I confess that means I didnt officially like you beofre lolz I liked you just not yet officially ahaha I like send you a freindsrequest now XD first it was just a nice to talk to like now its a yay very nice to talk to like 8D

yup I confess I have a mf accoutn same name as here you can stalk me very easily everywhere coz I confess I have the same username everywwher XD

And I confess that its pretty awesome of the greatobserver that he wanted to visit both London and the Netherlands :eek:

I confess, TGO when you do go to visit AZN, I am also going to go back to London to visit and see me old home and polish up my posh accent. LOL!

I confess, A monkey, an observer and an insane azn together will be epic and we're going to be arrested. LOL

I confess, we're going to the paint the town red. LMAO!