General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Crestham']Sanae-San! Why didn't you contact me?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, too much spammy spam, so didn't know who was looking for who and was willing to be contacted :\

she doesn't like hamsters xD she thinks their mice xD
I never had a pet hamster, but Hamtaro was cute ^W^ (not sure if that is a hamster face lol)

[quote name='PiFace314']Well, we should always remember these tragedies, so that they may never happen again.

In other news...

Are we all agreed that Aker should receive an AUTO-BAN if he comes here?[/QUOTE]

I support autoban aker... actually I've said it from the begining.. if he comes I will ban him!
Dur question, but why is Aker going to be autobanned if he joins o.o? I remember this being mentioned before, but thought it to be a joke xD;

So today I went to school like a normal little RazyChan and I see half my class missing. After a little while, all of them entered the room, took their bags and left. The vice principal comes in and says, "We'll be borrowing these young gentlemen."

At the end of the day, all of them transfered, deactivated their facebooks and were removed from the school region registry.

Completely irrelevant, but it scares the shit outta me nonetheless

The school used them for a secret project transforming them into human maids weapons and used them to kill of a rival school, then was mind wiped and now isnt virgins anymore. The mind wipe also freed them from the drug knows as Facebook.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
[quote name='Emeralda']Seeing how many people became inactive in the thread after day 1, yeah, it's annoying. Some people never even used any abilities.[/QUOTE]

And some were ignored by the GM.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Anonymous']And some were ignored by the GM.[/QUOTE]

Strange, it shows that I replied to your every PM. Oh well, if that's the case, I'm sorry.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Emeralda']Seeing how many people became inactive in the thread after day 1, yeah, it's annoying. Some people never even used any abilities.[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged xD

A part of it was me forgetting about them and another part was honestly not wanting to attack the ones that were suspicious to me.. We've already seen what happened, so I guess that's what I, myself wanted to avoid XD

I guess I can always get a non-important role or not, but that wouldn't really show if I have changed my ways or not xD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Leave it for now, send a PM to shadow instead of posting. No need to ruin the nicely formatted thread over a simple mistake of Shadow posting it too early~

Sanae

Staff member
I was wondering what happened to that thread xD I never played the game, so I wasn't going to join :(, but was curious to who all was playing ^^