Fallout NV: DM AG Discussion Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Which is why i was pushing for the ghost trapper to speak, too bad they didn't
Sanae was dead. I made it clear in my comments after the end of the game, Sanae was the only ghost trapper in the game and died the same day she hit Father Elijah (Rina)

My guess is the RNG , but it was awful and stupid and staright awful , its not that people didnt care its just, you cant really say anything about it
I can't say for sure why Arachna decided to pick Razy, but I highly doubt it was RNG.
As for that feature, I know it won't be in my next AG because it won't fit properly, but I am still considering it for future games.

This happened because people didn't follow my lurker hunt. That is all.
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=186492&posted=1#post186492
(Keeping that topic out of this thread, since its about AGs in general really)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Sigh I don't know if I'll play any other AGs, I'm not good at them and because of that I get falsely accused. I can read people if I can see them but I can't seem to do it when all I have to go off of is text.

Anyways congrats to the assassins they totally dominated this AG.

How could you moi? Killed me while I was down? Foul play, moi. Foul play.

Well, that was absolute destruction. Second AG and my fellow villagers lose again. I hope this trend doesn't continue.

I'm sorry placa D; but you realize I didn't even have a kill ability, right? that was... surprising.
and no one got to use my clue about the man with the face of a pony, brandishing a ham hock.... it's obvious who that was, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.