[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Amulet Shade']I'm still not very good at contacting people, but I hope to do better at that next time if I end up playing another AG :p[/QUOTE]

:p I contact people out of gut feeling when looking at the player list ^^ usually works out for the better xD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, I knew it was Frappy or GOW, so I made sure both got lynched.

Also, the 7 PMs I got that I haven't replied to yet, I am not replying to them since the game has ended >__<"

you guys would have been so screwed, despite the fact 3 guardians were taken out on day 2, if

1) piface extended day 1. seriously you shouldn't abandon such a large number of players that cant get onto MT like that.

2) yuuki and frap even bothered to work with me/ weren't inactive

3) tsu was not inactive

Sanae

Staff member
THE GAME HAS CONCLUDED. HUMANITY HAS WON.
I'm confused. Did the baddies or goodies win? It clearly says Humans won, but yet people are saying that the baddies did :cry:

Sorry Miya, but we had to cover all those who weren't accounted for and Tsukiko was one of them ^__^ No offense to her or anyone else that was inactive and got attacked. We had to cover our ground, so no one slipped through the cracks.. Although, one person did and I was kicking myself in the ass for it >_<;

[quote name='Sanae']I'm confused. Did the baddies or goodies win? It clearly says Humans won, but yet people are saying that the baddies did :cry:

Sorry Miya, but we had to cover all those who weren't accounted for and Tsukiko was one of them ^__^ No offense to her or anyone else that was inactive and got attacked. We had to cover our ground, so no one slipped through the cracks.. Although, one person did and I was kicking myself in the ass for it >_<;[/QUOTE]

Humanity = everyone who was Humanity and still alive won.

Sanae

Staff member
True True ^^

Lol, so much PM rape was done to my inbox and I do apologize for doing the same to you others ^__^; I wasn't sure if the game would end end today :( I should have used all my SP and even attacks out >_<

I had fun in this game and had lots of fun working with Haddy and Friends :love:

I only had one ability that used SP, everything else slowly killed me.

Of course, if I had gone up to my really high ranks I would have unlocked "120 damage to three people" for AWESOME.

But I would have had less than 90 LP due to poison by the time I got there so it would be super epic kamikaze.

Sanae

Staff member
I would have healed you, buuuuuuut I had no healing ability :( I only had one ability available lol Linked with mass people too late >_<;

in comparison to you guys, 3 PMs were shared between me and the other guardians after day 2.

1) why the hell wont you respond? (Me to frap and yuuki)

2) I did nothing on day 1 and 2 and i will continue to do nothing! (yuuki to me)

3) this is the worst team ever.(me to frap yuuki and tsu)

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='godofwar7']in comparison to you guys, 3 PMs were shared between me and the other guardians after day 2.

1) why the hell wont you respond? (Me to frap and yuuki)

2) I did nothing on day 1 and 2 and i will continue to do nothing! (yuuki to me)

3) this is the worst team ever.(me to frap yuuki and tsu)[/QUOTE]

Aww, I'd be more then glad to work with you next time (if we're on the same team that is), but you have to give me something to go off too o_q

Even if Haddy left, he left us with vital info which helped alot ^O^

Behold: My PM Rapgeage!

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 269.

Most of those are AG PM's and maybe 5-10 or so are casual ones xD

it has nothing to do with haddy leaving or not because haddy would be dead by the end of day 2.

why such a thing didnt happen you might ask? at least 4 guardians weren't able to get on and send in abilities for Day 1, the day specifically to be used to the guardians advantage.

And then afterwards you still have three guardians just plain not attacking.

its not a miracle that the humans won if im the only one doing damage to you people. there's only so much one person can do alone.

and thats not too many PMs. I had 600+ in gundam D=

I died by 2ndary Lynch? LoL~

I thought at least auto revive from Rank 1 of my original role would at least kick in or something. Not to mention, I was kind of staring at the if "Pharos/Ryoji" don't die, you won't die Special. As to why, "You have gotten Pharos 2ndary Role!" and I was like "LoLzwtfamIbrokennao?"

Sowwie, goddo, I kept thinking that their was some sort of rat on the team, but I did get chronicle_ at the end of the day. XD

I liked your systems Piface; just wish the games could go on longer than the usual 3 days.

Edit: Interwebs have been quite screwy with the muffin site as well. For me anyways. ~ o ~

To the people who's PMs I never replied - My apologies, I kind of stopped communicating with people during the last day or 2, because mangatreat just wouldn't load, and I couldn't be bothered spending half an hour constantly refreshing the page so I could send one PM. I figured I'd just use Tsukkie on msn to pass on any info I had =P. So sorry, Johnzy, I wasn't ignoring your PM, I just wasn't able to reply ><.

Pi...Was I just randomly chosen to be the 'awesome hero who hit Ava' before getting joined by the others =P? Either way I FEEL AWESOME, so thankiez xD.

Good job to everyone in the game, winners and losers included~

[quote name='Foreverava']I died by 2ndary Lynch? LoL~

I thought at least auto revive from Rank 1 of my original role would at least kick in or something. Not to mention, I was kind of staring at the if "Pharos/Ryoji" don't die, you won't die Special. As to why, "You have gotten Pharos 2ndary Role!" and I was like "LoLzwtfamIbrokennao?"

Sowwie, goddo, I kept thinking that their was some sort of rat on the team, but I did get chronicle_ at the end of the day. XD

I liked your systems Piface; just wish the games could go on longer than the usual 3 days.

Edit: Interwebs have been quite screwy with the muffin site as well. For me anyways. ~ o ~[/QUOTE]

Well, technically speaking, Pharos suicided, so it negated the Special thing.

And yeah, I think that the game would have lasted longer if I had the amount of people I wanted in the beginning. Oh well...

Pardon me for not being active contributing in this discussion thread ( 1 post only just to give out hint for my team, if they ever noticed it -_- ), because I don't know the theme and I don't really like spamming a lot.

All in all I had fun playing, only one thing....WHY ITS ONLY 3 DAYS??? I didn't know it's only 3 days, if I were, I wouldn't stay low that much :/

Anyways, good job to all, and WE WON?!?!?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.