[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Aker sounds like a better vote now. Ham lied so much though about his faction and role sheet. >_>

I think I need more proof than just a vouch.[/QUOTE]

oh so suddenly im up for lynch now? why exactly?....

i donno who you are but....even if you have some hatred towards me..at least bring in evidence....dont blindly point fingers.....hmf...

I'm not going to vote for you...yet >_> But Ham is the sure bad guy at the moment, and if he get's cleared, there is no other real option since I'm not voting for the already failed lynch.

meh. sheeping is baaaaah'd. Give solid evidence before accusing people. Did you in fact link with said person and found out that you were damaged for some reason? stuff like that would count as evidence, we don't folloow others 'gut' feelings >___>

one time lynch immunity is fun things makes people think the person is completely lynch immune, when theyre not ^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
it could be a one day lynch immune....but...well if ham's to die ham is to die...

im still going after foreva with attacks...its ok if nobody wants to help.....hmf

thats true. just because someone is vouching for them doesn't make them all that much more believable. i guess i'll just go back and read some of crestham's post to make sure.

You can get taken over linking with the wrong person as well, that's really a bad way to find the bad guys since you wouldn't tell about that.

Enough evidence to lynch Ham has been given and he hasn't denied any of it happening, I don't see why it wouldn't be a reasonable lynch.

@Kulit

you inhaled the tower's Fart.... xD

@Amu

I know if i link the wrong person in my list it'll be over... besides i'm following the gut feeling

~

oh boy if crest isn't denying, he's planning to summon nyx

/presses panic button

RUN!!!!

you dont get taken over for just linking with a guardian. you get taken over for linking with a "SPECIFIC" guardian >___>

using the linking system to weed out the guardians is the best method, as its the only surefire way, you just have to do it properly .__.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']

Enough evidence to lynch Ham has been given and he hasn't denied any of it happening, I don't see why it wouldn't be a reasonable lynch.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that Humans don't win by killing all the Guardians. In fact, killing Guardians just speeds up Nyx's summoning. We win by stopping Nyx, and to do that I'm guessing we have to kill some specific people. Which is tough because I haven't seen any investigative skills as of yet.

if its anything like the first game, then ikutsuki needs to die, but given how easy that was in the last game, there must be others who need to die as well

and imho Nyx is probably like some OP role that is as strong as 4 guardians combined.

Edit: probably pharos and ryuji i guess. maybe even minato. wouldn't that be a twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.