[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Still do anyone have a clear idea who the assassin is?[/QUOTE]

..*facepalm*....the guardians are the assassin. however amongst the assassin there is another "true" assassin. you need to kill this "true" assassin 1st before killing the rest...you could take down other assassins 1st..but not all..or it will revive nyx..AKA "true assassin"

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Good morning~

Amulet Shade: I denied being a baddie when Hadriel first accused me. That's as good as denying all your claims of me lying.

In fact, I see a few main people working together: Avan, Hadriel, Shadowwolf and Amulet Shade. Could it be that their Guardians and are trying to push the lynch on me? Just a thought, don't be too serious~

In fact, I don't think I have seen any of the evidence you guys have said that you have. I advise everyone to NOT sheep me or vote for me until we see this evidence.

That is all.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Shadowwolf']I meant by whom? Like a solid proof of a person.[/QUOTE]

that...is a very good question...i dont think anyone have solid proof..yet.....tch

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Crestham']Good morning~

Amulet Shade: I denied being a baddie when Hadriel first accused me. That's as good as denying all your claims of me lying.

In fact, I see a few main people working together: Avan, Hadriel, Shadowwolf and Amulet Shade. Could it be that their Guardians and are trying to push the lynch on me? Just a thought, don't be too serious~

In fact, I don't think I have seen any of the evidence you guys have said that you have. I advise everyone to NOT sheep me or vote for me until we see this evidence.

That is all.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^ Wahahahaha xDDDD ^^^^^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']People is scared of PM'ing me since everything they do or say will be used against them ^^[/QUOTE]

your gonna invite alot of enemies by this statement...hmf...

I'm looking for a treasurer and a French guy.

And seriously, trying to lynch Foreverava again? He's already said that he couldn't come on yesterday, and thus there's no way he could have activated some "escape lynch for one day" ability. I can only assume that his lynch immunity is passive, or someone else with a protection ability cast it on him. Either way, he won't be dying if he gets lynched tonight.

Edit: The number of people misspelling my name is atrocious! OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.