Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day is over: I don't have much time, so a short version only.

SHORT VERSION

1. Emeralda, the Quack, has been lynched.

2. kero_69, the Stalker, has been killed.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
7 people left...My thoughts on who the Assassins are

Midnight22....doesn't talk but comes out of no where to vote for me last second - Obvious the Assassins attempt to get 2 kills a day

Hamuko....Hasn't talked or voted at since the godfather vote which was when crestham gave out roles yet has survived all the way to the end.

Alyss .... Is active everyday most likely to standout from the 2 that are not active...Hasnt voted since voting for Placa-more then likely because she doesnt need to.

Xiga

Woah.. Now.. I am scared.
I am thinking either Pimp or Amulet. Because even if Emeralda was crazy she had a point. Amulet never voted to protect anyone despite being ... the mmajor? (forgot the title)

Godfather. and no one was defending themselves, so I didn't see a reason to save them. I help those who help themselves. :hohoho:

I wish Kero had investigated people -_-

It's definitely going to be a loss if we can't. I don't know how many assassins there are, but they have to lower our number below theirs. with 7 left, there are 3 since I can't see there being 2...Or Crestham is just that much of an evil genius O_O

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]
Hey! D:<
I only thought Emmie needed to die because she kept trying to lynch someone that you can't lynch!!!
You 2 are more suspicious for ganging up on me.... >_____>

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 6

"So it seems that today the Godfather has been chosen. Do you wish to cancel this lynch? What am I talking about, of course you'll cancel it." The Godfather didn't flinch and just gave a nod. The lynch was off for today, but was it enough to save the Mafia?

A person with a rifle was seen walking around the woods, and was killed by the mafia. "How pitiful. Nevertheless, this person has an ability that triggers upon death, and the game won't end until the ability has been used. Sucks to be you guys, minority, but you might have to wait one more day."

SHORT VERSION

1. The lynch on Amulet Shade has been cancelled.

2. Hamuko, the Hunter has been killed. An ability has been triggered.

3. The game will only end if the triggered ability is used on a villager, or 24 hours have passed and the ability has not been used.

[MENTION=1890]Hamuko[/MENTION]: Please select your target from one of the following:

Amulet Shade
Pimp
Bloodrazor
Xiga
Alyss
midnight22

Status
Not open for further replies.