Die with honor or surrender to slavery?

to die or not to die?

• For my Believes!!(death)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live to fight another battle(surrender)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Yeah but at the end of the day youre dead and your honor never did anything for anyone while theyre all still enslaved. The ideal thing would be someone who would be willing to put his emotions and feelings of honor aside to formulate a plan and revolt with the rest of the slaves for a greater chance in victory and to free the masses. After you've done that, then you'll be honored. In most cases most people wouldent care about honor and would want to live because most people are afraid of dying and the pain that comes with it.[/QUOTE]

yeah well i hope your plan succeeds. odds are you wont though.

Anyway this thread isnt about convincing others to do what you think is right. i want to know what other people's own honest opinion is.

[quote name='Graham Aker']yeah well i hope your plan succeeds. odds are you wont though.

Anyway this thread isnt about convincing others to do what you think is right. i want to know what other people's own honest opinion is.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Its a discussion, these things will be discussed regardless. Unless you thought everyone would just post "I would die with honor." and say nothing more. I love how you try to say that what people would do after they surrender (topic) instead of dying with honor (topic) has absolutely nothing to do with the thread because I have a valid point against what youre saying.

History has shown plenty of times it works. Otherwise you wouldent be in America (which has the strongest military power) typing in a computer (if you live here). Nor would there be no slavery of African Americans if people didnt group up and rally.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']What are you talking about? Its a discussion, these things will be discussed regardless. Unless you thought everyone would just post "I would die with honor." and say nothing more. I love how you try to say that what people would do after they surrender (topic) instead of dying with honor (topic) has absolutely nothing to do with the thread because I have a valid point against what youre saying.

History has shown plenty of times it works. Otherwise you wouldent be in America typing in a computer (if you live here). Nor would there be no slavery of African Americans if people didnt group up and rally.[/QUOTE]

well you can discuss about it. but just dont do propaganda and try to change other people's mind lol

[quote name='Graham Aker']well you can discuss about it. but just dont do propaganda and try to change other people's mind lol[/QUOTE]

I can discuss whatever I want without your approval. And I'm not trying to change peoples minds, they just agree with me because I'm right.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']I can discuss whatever I want without your approval. And I'm not trying to change peoples minds, they just agree with me because I'm right.[/QUOTE]

......ok...o_O touchy much

Died with honour?

sounds like it is just to satisfy one's ego...

and what Crom said is true...thats how the world works now.

u die in battle...no1 will not honour you.

BUT

if you get enslaved and lead a rebellion..people will honour you as hero for years!.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']Died with honour?

sounds like it is just to satisfy one's ego...

and what Crom said is true...thats how the world works now.

u die in battle...no1 will not honour you.

BUT

if you get enslaved and lead a rebellion..people will honour you as hero for years!.[/QUOTE]

die w/o or honor i will still fight to the end. i guess my pride is doing the talking.

what crom says may be true. However the success rate is highly low...almost futile especially if your a prisoner of war.

In this day and age where technology thrives it really is hard to do anything...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Seriously,

I can't take this thread seriously when in says slavery.

CAn someone changed it to War Prisoner -.-"

[quote name='Graham Aker']Nah i think most of us wont die with honor....just die. but at least we fought for our believes[/QUOTE]

Yep, I would die then and there,.

What's important is not who's right, only who's left.

So I'd be a Slave, but i could get in touch with other slaves (there are bound to be good-looking ones) and propagate my glorious dna (and continue my family tree).

The only problem's that my descendants would rather kill me for making them a generation of slaves.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='leoblack9']What's important is not who's right, only who's left.

So I'd be a Slave, but i could get in touch with other slaves (there are bound to be good-looking ones) and propagate my glorious dna (and continue my family tree).

The only problem's that my descendants would rather kill me for making them a generation of slaves.[/QUOTE]

lols.....i doubt you will get to marry and have children if your a POW/SLAVE...unless your country wins back the fight

[quote name='leoblack9']What's important is not who's right, only who's left.

The only problem's that my descendants would rather kill me for making them a generation of slaves.[/QUOTE]

lolz...

i doubt u would have the freedom to do that.

If caught, ur child is doomed to be a plaything or slave...unless ur country is freed by then.

Oh come on, dying with honor isn't as cool right now as it was before (samuras and their seppuku, that thing was GAR), right now if you die with honor most probably the people left would just reduce that honor of yours to smithereens with lies, lies and more lies.

Slaves are the way to go!

[quote name='leoblack9']Oh come on, dying with honor isn't as cool right now as it was before (samuras and their seppuku, that thing was GAR), right now if you die with honor most probably the people left would just reduce that honor of yours to smithereens with lies, lies and more lies.

Slaves are the way to go![/QUOTE]

trying running away.

escape the country and find love when u are safe.

running away is the way to go! lolz xD

[quote name='Miki Sayaka']trying running away.

escape the country and find love when u are safe.

running away is the way to go! lolz xD[/QUOTE]

8D

If only you found someplace else where it is safe.