Die with honor or surrender to slavery?

to die or not to die?

• For my Believes!!(death)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live to fight another battle(surrender)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
lets see. well my friend said something that made me wonder.

Would i rather die in war fighting to the end or surrender and become a slave to the enemy?

Lets say you are in a war and your losing. Would you fight it out to the end and die like a hero(or not) while keeping your pride? Or would you rather surrender to the enemy,work for them but live to fight another day?

personally...i cant imagine myself submitting to the enemies and working for them.

so i will choose death

In a war you dont die as a hero, but as a dog, no matter how heroic you are. It all depends on the situation, on the front lines I'd chosen death, but dying doesnt help your country. You would be taken in as a war prisoner, not as a slave. Those you are thinking of is traitors who sold out they're homeland. Surrendering doesn't mean you betray your country.

I for one welcome our new overlords.

Go with slavery. If no fun opportunities arise, or if the conditions REALLY suck for a prolonged period of time, opt for suicide. Simple really.

Sanae

Staff member
I'd live to fight another day ^__^ The war may have ended, but in a way there would still be an on going battle ^__^ With still being alive, there could be other ways solving whatever conflict started the war.. Okies, maybe overthinking xD

it also does depend on the situation like Avan said ^^

[quote name='Graham Aker']i guess im the only one who finds live pretty meaningless[/QUOTE]

Nope o.o/) other people lives I dont give a damn about, but mine? if I die, how am I suppose to learn how kimi no iru machi ends? D:

i prefer live for another battle ^^

life more longer to try another way to peace :p

and if i died i cant watch Anime anymore ;___;(JK)

Ooooh, good one. I do wonder how it will end. Suzuka was easy to understand after you read a few chapters. Basically, the protagonist had to hook up with her, n' that's that. Happy end.

KNIM? Ummmm, I still believe that he's gonna hook up with Eba.

Marriage end, like with Suzuka? Hrmm~

Eh, it could go in any direction, I wouldn't really care. I wonder, however, why people over on /a/ call it a town where you rage. What's there to rage about? It's so predictable what's about to happen. Heck, the story is all about messed up relationships...

Am I derailing it? Good~

<3

the title is misleading :/

well if it's slavery i prefer death (I'll shoot myself in the head if i have to)

if it's only as a prisoner then why not surrender?

life is precious >_<

working together with enemy?

the other side must be stupid if they trust their former enemy

in that case trick them to doom! :3

die with honor? pffft....are u kidding?

nobody gives a damn about you if u go out to war and die unless u are some hotshot commander or general.

those who will really mourn for you would be your close friends and family.

other than that, people would just make one big memorial for all those who died.

should have a 3rd option. run away and be stay hidden. Cowards can live and fight another day after regretting and coming back stronger than ever.

thats what i will do.

Death ... it's pointless to surrender.. that isnt the reason u joined the war in the first place...

i would like escape and wait for another chance.. but if it's between death and surrender.. then it would be death

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']die with honor? pffft....are u kidding?

nobody gives a damn about you if u go out to war and die unless u are some hotshot commander or general.

those who will really mourn for you would be your close friends and family.

other than that, people would just make one big memorial for all those who died.

should have a 3rd option. run away and be stay hidden. Cowards can live and fight another day after regretting and coming back stronger than ever.

thats what i will do.[/QUOTE]

you....are the one i despise most. However...people are entitled to their own opinions...

and dying solves the problem? xD

u juz gonna cause grief for those u left behind.

running away gives u time to think it over...and try to find the best solution and time to attack.

Depends how smart of a strategist you are and if you give a shit what people think of you. I personally dont care aslong as I get my way, gotta think of the bigger picture. I'd probably try to play it off like I'm surrendering, work for them, while planning some way of offing them later in their sleep or something. Either that or get a group of people to revolt (other slaves) and create a new unity.

Success through any means is the key.