Award Suggestions

reposting since i got confused

"Butt Monkey" Award

Simple requirement really...

-person must be the center of jokes for at least (x) days...

"Emmie's Chew Toy" Award

- Pretty much self explanatory...

hmmm, imma think up some new ones.......

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Tooru-chan']reposting since i got confused

"Butt Monkey" Award

Simple requirement really...

-person must be the center of jokes for at least (x) days...

"Emmie's Chew Toy" Award

- Pretty much self explanatory...

hmmm, imma think up some new ones.......[/QUOTE]

>.> is that suppose to be aimed at me?

Butt monkey award.....

[quote name='Graham Aker']>.> is that suppose to be aimed at me?

Butt monkey award.....[/QUOTE]

well

who knows... =v+

could be you, could be me, could be anybody....

~~

ph yeah, not gonna forget the PITA (Pain In The Ass) awards from KL...

-Requirement: must have annoyed a lot of people.... [this is diff. from "Butt Monkey"]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Tooru-chan']well

who knows... =v+

could be you, could be me, could be anybody....

~~

ph yeah, not gonna forget the PITA (Pain In The Ass) awards from KL...

-Requirement: must have annoyed a lot of people.... [this is diff. from "Butt Monkey"][/QUOTE]

LIES! im always the butt of a joke around here...voluntary or involuntary

[quote name='Graham Aker']LIES! im always the butt of a joke around here...voluntary or involuntary[/QUOTE]

Its just you being paranoid.....

i see some people being the butt monkey other than you

Bố

Um..........love.........award is kind of supposed to be about giving people "titles". It's like granting stuffs. People don't "request" for it. >_________<"

Just saying.........

the "request" thing might put some people off~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh, you have a point. Originally requests in the awards mod were supposed to point when someone has reached a stat wise figure, for example a given number of posts. I'm not really keen on allowing requests for such ambigous things like traps, bimbos, necro, since people when we get random people soon, they might intentionally whore those. So yeah, it's gonna get fixed just to certain numerical achievements.

[quote name='"Emeralda"']Oh, you have a point. Originally requests in the awards mod were supposed to point when someone has reached a stat wise figure, for example a given number of posts. I'm not really keen on allowing requests for such ambigous things like traps, bimbos, necro, since people when we get random people soon, they might intentionally whore those. So yeah, it's gonna get fixed just to certain numerical achievements.[/QUOTE]

I pointed that out a few days ago when I posited that we should focus more on awards based on statistics.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I think you misunderstood me. Requests for stat wise awards since they are hard to track. But all others are also ok, but given individually when it happens by mods or something, preferably without the user being even aware they are going to score it.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Had - I think the difference here is that we plan to allow fun awards like bimbo/trap, but we will need to limit them to a certain number as well, so we don't have people whoring them out. Your post led me to believe you just wanted purely statistical awards, which can remove some of the fun element that the other awards bring.

Vandalle is pointing out that there needs to be a limit or balance, which I agree.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ah alright, but the priority for awards is based solely off the users. The staff isn't deciding its the users, assuming there is nothing wrong with the award in question.

Bố

Well.............the thing I pointed out earlier is that people want to be "granted" awards, not request and get it.

Another thing is that there're too many award requests right now (whether they're going to pass as awards is another thing) so you've to somehow limit the awards that are going to pass so people can pick the fittest awards.

Just think about it, let's say if 5 awards are requested and there're no limit on how many number of awards can be passed a day/week/month etc.........and everyone agree to pass every awards..........well........it'll turn out to be an

AWARD FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Award is supposed to be a special thing that you'll get once in a while, not a thing you can get wherever you want!!!!!!!!!!

and PS: Don't label and ignore this as me discouraging people to request for awards...........>________>"..........You can request whatever you want, but only so many can be passed.......and this is also not an attempt to stop my hubby from being overworked....etc.......

Before that..............I must ask....since everyone can request awards, why don't we have a "Award requests voting thread"? It'l be much easier, no?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The following awards have been added:

Knight in Shining Armor - For making a character in the Roleplayer's section

Into The Battlefield - Create a Roleplaying game and have more than five people join

The Wizard's Apprentice - Successfully create your first Roleplaying game

And They Lived Happily Ever After or Not? - Finish your first Roleplaying game

The Surge for Power - Become an active Roleplayer

First Victory - For those who have won 1 Arcade Game!

Game Champion - For those who have won 25 Arcade Games!

Game Conqueror - For those who have won 50 Arcade Games!

Popularity - For having 100 friends

Famous - For having over 1000 profile views

Most Stalked - For having the most profile views

Like A Boss - For doing things in a bossy manor