Award Suggestions

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, well we will see what others say

Also, the following awards are live now:

Trap Award

Necromancer Award: Necro post in a dead thread and revive it completely.

Mighty Miyako Award: For making Miyako Happy

Greed Award: Get 3000 GIL

Longest Nyan Award-Stay on Nyan.cat for the longest time

(Images for the awards will appear once Emmie wakes up and puts them on the server)

Up next are the "Secret" RP-Section Awards~

Keep Promoting other Awards so I know what to do next!

[quote name='Chido.']

Thread Whore - loves to post useless post in almost every thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tooru-chan']"Spamming outside the spam area" award

aker & wolfnagi

[quote name='Chido.']

Thread Whore - loves to post useless post in almost every thread.[/QUOTE]

^seconded

same as the two above[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']

btw, agreed with ero[/QUOTE]

Thread Whore Award - Needed ~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Thanks for showing me that Chido~

Quick sidenote - I will be making it clear that people shouldn't be trying to spam in non-spam sections just to get that award.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Thanks for showing me that Chido~

Quick sidenote - I will be making it clear that people shouldn't be trying to spam in non-spam sections just to get that award.[/QUOTE]

Judging from the name, I think the award should goes to the offender. Who like the title 'whore' anyway...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Graham Aker']<---i need an epic fail award. for losing all my money to gambling[/quote]

How did you even do that? Unless it was poker, it's really fail.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']How did you even do that? Unless it was poker, it's really fail.[/QUOTE]

no idea... i always bet on the numbers in roulette and they just wont come.

maybe 31-39 wasnt a good idea

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
One thing I want to suggest about this awards is that you make the graphics consistent. OTL

It looks so unsymmetrical(e.g a button, then a trophy).

Why not make it consistent? I don't want to be naming other forums here but for example is this. After all, this site is just as small one so let's make up for what is lacking so that it could be more nice and attractive.

P.S. I'm not saying that we imitate it but let's make a different approach. The only thing I want to see is the awards to have a consistent design.

-Maria.

As most awards are fueled by either outstanding amounts of dedication or vanity, I'd propose an award that serves as antitheses. I'd happily propose some nice good awards named as, the annoying guy award, the award which is served to those who put in palpable amounts of time to put out comments (or threads) that annoy/disorients/disturbs the hell out of people; but its conditions require the awardee to make his presence known as the annoying guy without the use of blunt force (flaming) and within the civilized way.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Maria.']One thing I want to suggest about this awards is that you make the graphics consistent. OTL

It looks so unsymmetrical(e.g a button, then a trophy).

Why not make it consistent? I don't want to be naming other forums here but for example is this. After all, this site is just as small one so let's make up for what is lacking so that it could be more nice and attractive.

P.S. I'm not saying that we imitate it but let's make a different approach. The only thing I want to see is the awards to have a consistent design.

-Maria.[/QUOTE]

Its because there have been multiple people working on the awards. Not to mention we are allowing members to make their own awards as they please (making the graphics for the award), so our standards are relaxed. This is still new system, once the awards slow down we will be going back to make the old ones more unified. However, that is not a priority right now.

@ Nyancats & others - Go to this thread to request any award you believe you deserve:

http://muffin.mangatreat.com/showthread.php?p=44696#post44696