About Drinking...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Maszrum' date=' post: 16009"']And wow, Tri. 14, eh? I don't remember my first heavy drinking but I remember I claimed then it's not my first time so I drunk definitelly too much. I dunno how I survived that.And the first time I ever tried alcohol- I was 7 or 8. My parents' friends' daughter was supposed to take care of me. And she did. She wen't to meet her boyfriend. And took me with her. And they gave me beer. Eh. Sheesh.[/quote]Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever drank "moderately" except for that one time when it was my cousin's birthday and we sipped some wine... then again I drank half the bottle. :/ Since the first few times I drank I've been stuck with immense tolerance so heavy drinking for me really isn't anything far out there. The people around me will be smashed but I'll just be enjoying a nice buzz with my motor skills completely in tact.

M

Maszrum

@Tri- I am jealous. Getting drunk is painful when you are on your way back home in the middle of the night and your awesome mood disappeared to be replaced with that terrible "Someone, stop the world. IT spins too fast". And the possibility of hangover next day. UGH.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I suppose that's another thing I don't get, hangovers. I've probably had only one or two hangovers and that was because I was mixing liquor with pills. Momo if you get hangovers so easily... drink less.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I drink my liquor straight... I don't mix with other stuff like cola or pepsi or other soft drinks unless I'm actually trying to "moderate" which never happens in the end.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Oh, you mean those other "hard things"? I used to do that too more often than not. Like I said, the only few times I ever got a hangover was from mixing those things... suppose some things just aren't meant to be mixed.

Devil Springs!! its 160 proof that's my drink of choice. My friend invented this thing called 4 in 15 where you take 4 shots in 15 minutes (1 every 5 minutes). It gets you hammered and if you can drink devils, any other liquor is like water. hmm drunk stories i got so many. During my birthday i got black out drunk and tried to buy a pack of cigarettes at the local 7/11. when the guy wanted to see my ID i apparently started yelling at him waving my credit card trying to convince him it was my ID. He got tired of dealing with my drunk ass and ended up selling me the ciggs. I woke up the next day with a pack of ciggrates not knowing how i got them but it was all good. to the OP: i'd check for any wounds on your body. I've had plenty of drunk wounds and broken toes not knowing how i got them. Or maybe some girl PMSed on your leg. Hope you dont catch anything.

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
I'm a fan of Bourbon and Ciders, and I am also fond of Vodka; I dont like drinking beer as I dont really like the taste, and it gives me headaches.I'll usually drink cider at pubs while having a meal or if I am only having one drink; I'll switch to bourbon when I want to drink seriously, and I'll sometimes end up on vodka by the end of the night.For a period of time I stopped drinking at certain parties due to other drugs; but since my friend who I got the stuff from stopped doing them himself, I also stopped.I've found that over the past year I've started to drink more often; with the primary cause being that I study Archaeology, and to succeed in archaeology, you need to know how to drink.I've also had one nasty experience with alcohol, where I drank half a bottle of Beam almost straight in a period of half an hour on a 40 degree day where I had not been eating anything during the day. Suffice to say, I ended up in a sorry state. This event curbed my consumption of alcohol greatly.​
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 16026"']Unlike many people I keep my spelling and grammar in check even when I am drunk.[/quote]
I can do this; me speech is entirely different though.I don't really speak with proper grammar to begin with, so drinking makes it worse.​