About Drinking...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I guess I'll necro hump this thread. Like Krakatoa said, Devil's springs is hard stuff. I tried it for the first time back on New Years. However, unlike 4 shots in 15 minutes... I had more like 8 in 30. I actually got drunk and sick. The sick happened later though. I was enjoying myself and when I drink, I always smoke so I was really craving a cigarette. There was like 3 feet of snow piled up outside. I went outside and started smoking and then in my drunk spirit I started walking, enjoying the complete white landscape. And then I accidentally dropped my cigarette. At this point I only had 3 more cigarettes left... and I'm a chain smoker so a dropped cigarette is still a good cigarette to me. I went to pick it up and my motor skills finally failed me. I fell into 3 feet of snow. I got up as quickly as I could. Still wanted to get the cigarette. So I squatted this time so I don't fall. Reached out for the cigarette.... face planted into the snow. But this time I got my cigarette. Got up... continued to smoke. Went back into the house... took two more shots and I was near passing out so I thought it would be a smart idea to sleep. Unfortunately all that hard liquor on an empty stomach was burning and it hurt. Decided I'd go to the bathroom and make myself puke to get rid of the burning. I was too drunk at this point to realize that I should puke in the toilet instead of the sink. Puked like hell in the sink... and then the sink got clogged with puke. Fucking wonderful... I'm at my aunt's house and I clogged the damn sink. So the next hour consisted of my drunk ass taking a cup and scooping up the puke from the sink and throwing it into the toilet. Managed to get all the puke into the toilet and I even used bleach to clean the sink so it didn't stink. I'd totally do it again... but next time I'll take a sharpie and write "puke in the toilet" on my arm.

That was a good history, lolWell, I don't really drink that much now but my dad yes.I remember a time when he was drunk and he went outside to pee on the dog's head. Lucky for him the god did not grab his thing >_>

my story:was getting really drunk and was on my way upstairs from the restrooms (was in some kind of club)saw a girl and started talking to her in french....next thing i know i woke up the next day at home at 3 pm ...maybe the drinks were kicking in or i said something wrong and she knocked me out :pi had headache anyway so it could have been both XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Drank a megaton last night. Mind fucked strangers. Ended up crashing on a couch half my size. End of story. Oh, I didn't get drunk.