About Drinking...

I am just curious to hear stuff about people drinking, when they are drunk, and other fun stuff relating to digested alcohol... and regurgitated alcohol...Anyway, I will start off with a question... Do you think it is bad to wake up with blood on your pants?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 15992"']If it's not the blood of a hot virgin girl that you hit up last night in drunk swagger, yes it's bad.[/quote]On a side note: LOL@your commentBut seriously, not a very good sign to see blood well if it was yours, and from other people well that's still bad...maybe :tongue:

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15995"']hardcore fappin? o.0[/quote]hahaha, I lol'd at that.But it's like Tri said, unless that or a 'hardcore fapping' yeah it's bad.

Haha, wow, this topic is supposed to have some drunken stories. I forgot about this... My bad. Lol. Well, my waking up with blood on my pants was because I got an IV from my roommate, and decided to pull it out for him. Being drunk, I did not pull it out quite right nor did I have the ability to occlude the vein, and since I was drinking, well, the blood will not clot as quickly when there is alcohol in it. So... I bled quite a bit lol.

Well, when my father is drunk I use to draw thing on him, put some nail enamel, make-up, etcHe won't even move when I do that to him and he never get mad at me simply cuz he is not sure that it's me who have done that

Sanae

Staff member
Hahaha, I was about to say to make sure all parts are still there.. Going along with what Amanda said XD;;Glad you're ok? I've never really gotten drunk.. The most, was getting tipsy during New Years. I'm usually happy and hyper (especially during holidays), so the only difference was feeling lightheaded afterwords lol

M

Maszrum

I have such a weak head. I get drunk easily. That's a curse cause me and my friends like to drink a lot from time to time. I know when to stop though and there was only like one time when I didn't remember what happened. What kind of alcohol do you like, people?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Drunk stories??...most i don't want to say in public actually, hmm but i can tell this one, there was this one time that i was with my sister at home and we were drinking (she was mixing her drink with pills) cause our parents were gone and we were dancing and talking, and one of the times i sit down, she runs to the wall and is like "did you see that puppy??!!" don't ask but...apparently she thought there was a puppy running on my bedroom wall, she still swears to god there was a puppy. So she went down the hall "chasing" the puppy and she fell down the stairs, landing upside down and broke a vase, and wouldn't you know it my parents come home right then and there, see my sister upside down, broken vase on the floor, me stumbling down the stairs yelling to see if my sister is okay. I'm sure it was a sight to see. We were grounded for weeks, was worth it though, i still make fun of her for the puppy thing xP@Absolute : haha well it's the first thing that came to my mind xP@Yuki : xD even though he says no, i still believe that's what it is@Maszrum : Bacardi (mostly any flavor, though coconut is the best) and Red Wine

never drinks..... i'm always either playing strategy games.... going out on a motorcycle... or trying to get something right... so i need my mind and head.....clear..

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Maszrum' date=' post: 16004"']I have such a weak head. I get drunk easily. That's a curse cause me and my friends like to drink a lot from time to time. I know when to stop though and there was only like one time when I didn't remember what happened. What kind of alcohol do you like, people?[/quote]It's a curse or a blessing depend on how you look at it. I have ridiculously high tolerance so I break the bank just to get buzzed. I usually drink hard liquor, beer makes me feel bloated and it does nothing for me either even if I chug 6 beers in a row. I mostly drink Jack Daniel's number 7 whiskey which is 90 proof. I drink about a half liter and I'll be buzzed but never drunk unless I mix with other "things".I do have some drunk stories, nothing radical or wild. I remember the first time I ever drank... had about 10 shots of Bacardi and 6 beers. That was my first time ever drinking and I was only 14 back then. Nothing really interesting or dramatical happened. When we got home we just had a laughing fit... we were rolling on the floor just laughing for no reason at all.

M

Maszrum

I don't have any drunk sotries (lucky me). Lol. But the "problem" of mine is. I feel I have weak head....but I seem to be the only person who knows that. I am one of the hardest drunks within my friends. Lol. We mostly drink vodka- it doesn't kick in so quick so it's good. The worst for me is beer and champagne. Cause of the bubbles, how I call them. Such alcohol always makes me drunk extremely fast. That's why I generally don't like drinks made with any type of soda- bubbles again. And wow, Tri. 14, eh? I don't remember my first heavy drinking but I remember I claimed then it's not my first time so I drunk definitelly too much. I dunno how I survived that.And the first time I ever tried alcohol- I was 7 or 8. My parents' friends' daughter was supposed to take care of me. And she did. She wen't to meet her boyfriend. And took me with her. And they gave me beer. Eh. Sheesh.

?

???????

you know getting drunk is pretty stupid ...gega stupid .... so thats why i got immune to alcohol ...thats why i got just one time hella of a drunk and after that the whole city knows who i am .....