Lightning

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah ok.. So, it wasn't just me.. xD

What made you come back/join O_O?

Ooh look, an interesting convo~
    Nah, as with a lot of things at they do, it's a concept. Lol
    Mmhm ... I think I'll be shocked when you recognise and know the members of more than 2 groups. XD
    I still remember going "wtf" at Orange Caramel's outfits in their first two songs.

Were you playing games again? Night~ I don't want Uni tomorrow. >_>
    Hmm, not sure. The 1TB new HDD is about Natsuru uploading all that anime from his comp to the disc he's going to send. And as for regular uploading, the server torrents everything for uploaders. You'd need to talk with Soulsilver or maybe Boyd about it.
    ----------
    And then I told you how I thought right after I posted that it was you lols.
    AND IT HAS JUST BEGUN WAHAHAHAHA
    ----------

Agreed, Much confusion there will be...yes....much confusion. /yoda
    No idea. You never know with the companies ..
    Getting there. XD
    There is some weird music out there. Lol
    I think Lady's sung by all the members. Lol. Only Wonder Boy and In The Night Sky are sung by each team respectively.
    Yet still didn't know their names ... XD
    Seriously, since getting into Kpop, there have been the weirdest accompaniments to some songs. I wouldn't be surprised if your profile music was the intro to a kpop ballad or something. Lol.

(y)
    lol, great profile music. Feels like I am going somewhere. Oh look, I've arrived to Jess' profile.
    I haven't listened to A.S. Blue's songs ...
    But you never used to watch the MVs .. Lol .. I guess it takes baby steps.
    I was actually waiting for some singing to start. Then realised there wouldn't be any.

Is the char. limit the same here?
    Lol. I do use some filters from the filter gallery though, like the brush strokes and glow. And that made sense? Yay! Because I don't think I explained it very well.

Huh? No .. I meant the Red Team's MV for their title track. I think it translates to In The Night Sky, from what I've been seeing.
    Making you watch the MV again .. SUCCESS! XD
    I wouldn't know .. I don't go on profiles .. Lol. If I get a VM I just go straight to the convo. I have a thing against embedded playing music on profiles/pages. Annoys me when I can't find the stop button. D;

We're starting another convo on another forum. :X This one might grow too ...
    That's why I choose parts where they're posing and not moving as much. XD Um .. I think you make a new layer, fill that layer with a colour, then there's all these effects you can do to the layer, like dissolve and stuff. You can tweak the opacity and stuff too. I can't remember because my sister showed me.

-__-

After School Red's MV.
    I like the one with the orange hair and the one with the light brown hair. Funnily enough they're the two Chinese members. Lol
    It sounds like elevator music. Was that the point?
    Might have been Tsuki. O_o

It is! XD Good recognising! And that's because it's a screencap ... It doesn't matter if it's LQ because you can't tell when it shrinks. XD

They're all plasticy. Not the same. Lol

Their MVs not out yet though.
    Here you go. miss A's new song. Ignore the creepy guy in the beginning if you watch it. Lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYKO1za5mX0
    Freaky .. oh, wait .. someone else might have linked me to it then. Can't remember who.

I don't know if I still have it ... or if I still have it, which one of the screencaps it was. Hang on. I think it was this one. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo313/horpicow/c8b8c879.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's .. so amusing. D;

I've only heard After School Red's title track and watched it live. I think they did something to the performance, because the dance looks like they speed up the video a bit. :/
    Have you listened to miss A's new song? I'm addicted to it right now .. I want to learn the dance.
    .. I don't know then. :/

Lol. Good. I'm pretty sure I could so better, but I got lazy.
    I'm pretty sure my sig is like, the biggest file size on MC. XD TRC doesn't know who the person in my sig is~ I dunno if you remember who it is, but if you do, don't tell her.

PANDA EYES. OMG! LOOK THERE! GIANT SPIDER!
    ... because I remember you linking me? XD

And yeah. How is my PS-ing? I couldn't find any images for my avvie, since all the gifs I'd made for MF are too big for MC .. You're still awake!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…