Lovely.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• true Prussia maybe shouldve been a girl but he looks good boy or girl x3 , and did you look that evil doll up?
    that doll is evil and has a curse but i dont believe in it but i wont try the curse to try this curse you must have the game 'sonic r' to use the curse oh heres wat it looks like [IMG]
    Yep. Chatting can be really like talking on the phone. (Soon you're out of breath or out of topic to talk about)

Lol. Do you know of the television show the Big Bang Theory?
    Well they should know about her race at least. The bg story on her is (the jets and I taljked aabout it) that she is amilitairy officier of some kind though you know one of the risk takers/stubborn ones. She was sent to spy/follow the ship /caravan that went to earth to see what they (anthros) planned to do, but was caught and became a pow. I believe she is somewhat known since the captain let her live etc.. Btw do you have skype? We made a valkyries skype gtroup. O.o
    Wow! I see. Lots of people on Skype are Viet, huh........I don't have skype though. ;haha; Not really interested in chatting nowadays.

I'm not late for anything, but I don't want to waste my time sleeping too much.

How're you? (What's news with you?)
    Meh? o.o;;

I never stalked your profile though, I just stared creepily at it. Doesn't mean I read it~

Go find a post by me, I'm not sure if the ava actually matches with the sig. xD
    EQUALS!? EQUALS!? I HAVE NONE! I AM THE DESTROYER OF VIRGINITY.. wait.. wrong movie.. WORLDS!

Normal wear and tear :p

and no girl is ever JUST OK that means somethings wrong... am I supposed to ask whats wrong? or do you have some sort of social male/female companion that can do that for you?

:D <3
    aioii? I never knew she was a Vietnamese!! There are a lot of Vietnamese on MF? I don't see any of them. Lots of people on MF are Philippine though. They even have a usergroup. ;nono;

Good, or bad. Depends on the context we're talking about. I woke up late today. ;cry;
    Yeah. Those stories always make me sad. ;cry;

Damn......................................................my intuition is wrong again?...........This is sad.........

So my friend, what do you want to do now? (Ask a question) The conversation needs to go on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…