Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

TBH If I die, then the person I'm arguing with is the baddie is a really bad argument especially when you hand out your role like that.

In converse it could also be said, if i don't die, they didnt kill so as to not be suspicious!
It can go in many directions, and all of those directions can be wrong, which is why its not normally considered as sufficient evidence.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Am I the only one who is comparing this game to GOW's AG where Emmie barely posted at all and was the assassin? She just started to get active at the end of the game, once she could lead the lynch where ever she wanted too. Just a thought for any of you who can kill~

My vote is going to Hadriel for now. I find it very funny that the day starts and Auron starts all this "Avan (Pony) is a mafia player" bs right off the bat, after the day where we were all so big on pushing Hadriel. That + Kaze being dead = Suspicious to me.
If Hadriel is lynched/killed and turns out to be a Mafia member, I think we have to lynch/kill Auron next (This is assume you guys agree to lynch Hadriel or someone takes care of it on their own).

im just sayin when i die and i will, it'll show im a cop, which will show im not lieing.

Edit: I investigated Viva day 1, he is not part of the mafia, But theres no point in point out innocence out there unless they are in danger, and dont waste your lynch on me Viva.

Am I the only one who is comparing this game to GOW's AG where Emmie barely posted at all and was the assassin? She just started to get active at the end of the game, once she could lead the lynch where ever she wanted too. Just a thought for any of you who can kill~

My vote is going to Hadriel for now. I find it very funny that the day starts and Auron starts all this "Avan (Pony) is a mafia player" bs right off the bat, after the day where we were all so big on pushing Hadriel. That + Kaze being dead = Suspicious to me.
If Hadriel is lynched/killed and turns out to be a Mafia member, I think we have to lynch/kill Auron next (This is assume you guys agree to lynch Hadriel or someone takes care of it on their own).
there were three cops, lets just say im the last one. :/, im actually kinda sad no one believes me, when im telling the truth but any other time someone" investigates" and someone is lieing about it people believe them D:< ,

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Because of the argument of "I'm a cop because I say so" is invalid. Not to mention you fail to discredit Avan/Pony in any other way, plus the way you are presenting your claims of him being bad, makes you seem very unbelievable.

And if I'm innocent they lynch you next, right? Or are you going to come up with some odd sort of excuse to use that "Let's lynch XXX to see if he's a goodie or baddie" thingy again?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well i dont know what to tell you then, idk how else to prove im a cop, besides dieing, So be it.
I don't know why you think your dying so fast, no one is going to lynch you just for claiming someone is bad. At least I'm not going to anyway. If Avan really is bad, I doubt your going to be killed right away either, since it will only look Avan look worse if you come back as a cop. So hold your horses and try to give us more of a reason then "I said it, so its true"

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] - Thats the best you can come up with? Please stop wasting our time and think about a real defense, ok? After Levi made you look bad yesterday and you failed to come up with any real defense besides some bs reasons, you post another bs thing. Either defend yourself or die by the rope, its your choice.

Copy n pasted, highlighted, it doesnt come out right though.

Mafia AG Investigation
You have investigated the player, VivaLaPony Onee-chan.

CodeThis player is guilty.

Muffin Central Claiming Club

[Pony Spam] [HnG Spam]

^<--- notice Cresthams sig.

I don't know why you think your dying so fast, no one is going to lynch you just for claiming someone is bad. At least I'm not going to anyway. If Avan really is bad, I doubt your going to be killed right away either, since it will only look Avan look worse if you come back as a cop. So hold your horses and try to give us more of a reason then "I said it, so its true"

@Hadriel - Thats the best you can come up with? Please stop wasting our time and think about a real defense, ok? After Levi made you look bad yesterday and you failed to come up with any real defense besides some bs reasons, you post another bs thing. Either defend yourself or die by the rope, its your choice.
I dont see why you dont vote Viva today and make him waste his reedirect lynch today and make hadriel second place, so he dies, and we can lynch Viva tomorrow.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Also, Random side note that most of you can ignore, just replying to someone:
@Viva: lol. I really thought you won't recognize me. xD I guess I'm not really good at hiding my identity. ._. In spite the fact that I removed the colors on my texts. .-.
I was the one who changed your name to Ray, remember? >__>"

@Hadriel - Thats the best you can come up with? Please stop wasting our time and think about a real defense, ok? After Levi made you look bad yesterday and you failed to come up with any real defense besides some bs reasons, you post another bs thing. Either defend yourself or die by the rope, its your choice.
Okay then, how shall I defend myself?

The initial cause for Levi to start saying I was suspicious was that I highlighted the actions of Biomega and Chimer as being unusual. Biomega has sufficiently explained why, so I don't see any reason to pursue any further action against him. As for Chimer, well, I still dunno.

Kaze said I was suspicious because I was posting suspiciously. He said that he felt I was posting suspiciously because he was unsure of my normal playing style. I tried to tell him that I was playing normally. Goddo objected and said that someone else should vouch for me, and I replied by saying that everyone here is going to answer for their own benefit. Dead end.

So far, I have seen no reason for anyone to label me as suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.