Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why didn't it show up in the day post that you investigated him? Unless it's a private ability, then I really dunno.

U MEAN MISSING EQUALZ DED??
I'm sure a lot of peoples abilitiys uses didn't' show up in this game after all theres still 20 + people in the game,

I stick by my word, Viva La Pony, Is a mafia member, And im sure people will believe me, if not oh well,

Edit : oh and if i do die today, everyone will know im telling the truth,So in theory the will point fingerrs at you Viva La Pony

Well he keeps on saying hes a cop and blah blah, and have yet to say accuse me of being a mafia member... there are different members you know?
Could you please repeat that in proper English? :cute:

Well, the day post mentions blood and disappearance. If noex was dead, then he would have been reported to have died. One of my speculations is that noex has been converted, but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure.

@ Auron: If what you say is true, then MC AGs seem to have the worst luck ever. We keep electing baddies as the mayor. *glances at Batman AG*

Hello. I am sorry for my unactiveness, however I plan to improve that as soon as I have caught up in this AG. Real life interfeared once again from me being abe to be in it from the start...

I gave you the link earlier ^^ you can find all the info there about different mafia members and such

I stick by my word, Viva La Pony, Is a mafia member, And im sure people will believe me, if not oh well,

Edit : oh and if i do die today, everyone will know im telling the truth,So in theory the will point fingerrs at you Viva La Pony
your saying your a cop... you will get killed anyways... >3> are you stupid?

I gave you the link to the framer, read and learn.
Remeber that Auron said I'm guilty and didnt accuse me of being an actual mafia member?

I gave you the link earlier ^^ you can find all the info there about different mafia members and such

your saying your a cop... you will get killed anyways... >3> are you stupid?
No because if i die tonight, my role will be revealed in the day post, which means it will say COP, which means people will believe me.

Edit: and no i said you were part of the actual mafia. Nice try.

No because if i die tonight, my role will be revealed in the day post, which means it will say COP, which means people will believe me.
Your not reading what I'm saying at all... YOUR FRAMED >_> now they know your a cop, your going to die, and I get turned into another cannon fodder.

@Had, what happened to his investigate in his DP`?

Status
Not open for further replies.