Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause you're not what you are pretending to be

again Defending Viva, . And Also , heres how i see it from your point of view, if Viva is a mafia member, Mafia will kill me tonight. If it isn't mafia wont believe me, and they wont kill me, if he is, and we vote him for lynch today, and he gets lynched or redirects lynch or whatever, and he is Mafia Mafia will kill me, and if they dont you'll see what his role is, and if its not Mafia you can vote me tomorrow, Why would i randomly come out and say viva is part of the mafia, after not saying anything this game ?

that's the point => why came out now ??

Because i have something to say, and im investigating you today, since you're the first person to Defend him. As much good as it'll do me, ill be dead tomorrow. Don't defend people who have no hope, Just saying by tomorrow people will want him dead. I promise you that.

the first person i investigated was not part of the mafia, The second person whoever was. Viva La Pony.

Just by doubting me you're defending him.

and investigation takes an entire day, i used it on day 2 result come on day 3.

If I remember correctly, in the Mafia game I think there was a role that hid the role of a victim if they got killed.

I think it might be that, but it says Noex was kidnapped so I'm not too sure :/

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Insult ??? taht was not the purpose here. i'm french so maybe" Egotrip" doesn't mean what i think ... so sorry if you take it like that.

And i'm not stupid enough to following you blindly in your alegation and wait i'll gonna check the meaning of my expression...

Insult ??? taht was not the purpose here. i'm french so maybe" Egotrip" doesn't mean what i think ... so sorry if you take it like that...
No worries buddy. I don't take this game personal. just works in my favor when people, start using insults has a defense.

you also aren't smart enough to know i cant give you proof, Read the AG guildlines and what not, LYNCHTHEBASTARD ! Lol, no matter who you lynch today being me or Viva, Viva will be revealed im not to worried, about it. And the fact that he is mayor -.-

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
But i'm smart enough to read your posts and all the other too ^^

So let's the time show us the veracity of your words... have a nice one ^^

Viva La Pony's only real defense he's brought up multiply times is, why is my investigation not in the DP ?.
No Your evidence is lacking. I told you that there is a framer at work, since YOU KEEP ON SAYING I'M GUILTY >_> You have yet to actually accuse me of a mafia member or prove that its true. If your investigation didnt show up in the thread why would the framer show up in the thread >_>

Are you stupid ? I cant give you absolute proof, the proof will come tomorrow when me or Viva die.
... You don't have proof to begin with!? why are you so insistent that one of us must die?

If it is true that your a cop I don't want to lynch you, thus is why I have yet to place my vote. I doubt you will survive today unless there is another doctor to help you out either way

Exactly , i will die today, and i don't i will die tomorrow. So fingers will be pointed at you if you aren't dead.
For what reason?
Your being framed. So why do I have to die? You have no evidence on me, yet your doing a kamikaze attack on me. There is no real suspicion on me with the excaption your willing to die to try to prove to others that I'm a mafia member, yet I gave you a perfectly solid theory of how you get your result, and you totally deny my explanation for some reason. Your either lying to get us both killed or your being used to kill us both.

Status
Not open for further replies.