Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
^...everyone, like...you can never be sure enough you did the right choice... but i only get one chance, and for now i made my choice 8D

@jilleh....nu-uh...i am not lynching her...i learned from experience that the or else is a better option sometimes 8D...

nyahaha~

Bố

@Wolf: This time it's not random at all lol. We got a good reason. Misaki's going to quit anyway....

Though if anyone has a better target, let me know.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
^He is practically asking to be removed from the game :/ So, my guess is he'll be killed tommorow by the GM.. so why waste the lynch?

O_______________o

herp

This~ We are 'wasting a good lynch', but until we can find a better target and crestham officially announces Misaka's death we can still vote for him to be safe.

/herpderps

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
My point was not to say everyone just vote Misaka, but rather that unless I see some other choice that has a valid reason behind it (not Hey he posted this and that sounds odd), I'm not going to support any lynch. I don't see the point, since most likely it will be a misunderstanding.
Also, just because I choice to do something personally, doesn't mean everyone has to follow it. Feel free to lynch someone else if you feel its worth the risk~
Rawr, you really think someone would make an obvious mistake during day 1? Those times are slowly fading out.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I almost forgot that I'm playing an AG. Anyway, this is my first time in here, so I don't really know the pattern that each player has. That being said, if and only if Kurenai Chan's posts is typical of her, then please just ignore me. But if not, and if my intuition is correct, then Kurenai Chan is extremely suspicious due to the fact that she has been framing the lynching discussion away from her - from the very beginning. Because of this, I opt to vote for Kurenai Chan's demise.

Sanae

Staff member
I'm too tired to read through backpost.. Should have went to bed earlier.. Got up at 7.. What I miss?

Bố

Misaki's quitting. Most of the votes go to her.

Something tells my guts there's a conspiracy here..........hm........

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Event

Misaka Mikoto the Amnesiac has been removed from the game.

As for public roles - you only know those roles are there, not which players have them.

Kaze Araki said:
I almost forgot that I'm playing an AG. Anyway, this is my first time in here, so I don't really know the pattern that each player has. That being said, if and only if Kurenai Chan's posts is typical of her, then please just ignore me. But if not, and if my intuition is correct, then Kurenai Chan is extremely suspicious due to the fact that she has been framing the lynching discussion away from her - from the very beginning. Because of this, I opt to vote for Kurenai Chan's demise.
How have I been framing discussion anywhere? All I did so far was to speculate assassin numbers, answer some of Lily's questions, and ask Crestham what "conversion" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.