Whatchu want?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Allo!!

Let's say your girlfriend turned out to be a lesbian (w/c you didn't know from the start of course) and then she dumped you for a hot chick and her reason was because that chick pleasures her more than you. What will you say/do to your girlfriend to prove her wrong?

(Naughty Answer? PM or VM it man!! Hahahaha :laugh:)
I'd probably say nothing. I mean, if the girl did more than me............................. Damn, that must be amazing.

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: I'm black. I'd just move to alaska during the winter. Who'd find me?

Rascal

._________________________________________. what if i told you i stalk you.... and that i think ur english teacher is hot...

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: Trying to get me stabbed? Well, going by stereotypes (because for me race isn't really an issue), I'd marry the white girl and cheat with the black girl.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
;>.>; @The Prince he would whip it out and smack you in the face with it!

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] If you you were playing Tic Tac Toe what would be your opening move?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]:

[YOUTUBE]HvVTnG87wbo[/YOUTUBE]

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: Dunno if that's a reference, but I always pick the upper left corner.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
R.I.P
Kel
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] How do you feel now that Core and The Prince have made out on your Question page?