Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
Rawr, drew what I saw Reks as. owo
-------------
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]:
Also:
Mmm, ready for you to knock down the ship. owo

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
[MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]: Time to join this segment is short, if not ended, to be honest, but if you want, you can try. Worst case is that you'll need to wait until the next part is set up.
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]: So what all is needed?

For the general idea: Immediate plan for me is to probably have Taylor start to trail Keith, whether the latter is the "weirdness" he's picking up on or he just catches a glimpse of the guy is immaterial; and Austin will catch up with Drew shortly before Aisa's group goes down, so that they'll be in the same place when they hear it and have an excuse to head that way.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Whats this thread for again?
This is for the Valkyrie Roleplay as the others said already. We're at the second-to-final act of this RP, so if you wish to join, feel free to do so, but you might have to wait until Part 2 to get in. If you have a messenger of some kind, we can talk about it there.

[MENTION=1372]RabidChoco[/MENTION]: Alrighty then, I enjoy the plan, I suggest hopping to it as quickly as possible.

Andre Valias

@Arachna :
YAY FOR DRAWING! ^W^

@The Jest :
D:>
Proceed. xD

Also: I has a friend of mine who is interested in joining too. owo
A plan was to have her start on le drop ship asleep, but then all the flying around dodging "OMGWTFMissiles!" will wake her up. owo

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION]:

Does she have some kind of Messenger I can talk to her with? Like I said to Sir Prince, If she wishes to join, feel free, but she may have to wait until this RP is over and the second part begins. We can discuss it over MSN, or Skype, or even Yahoo, but it's generally my policy to not accept anymore RPers when we're this close to the end. So if she, or [MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]: Wishes to join, they're going to have to discuss this with me.

Andre Valias

I see. =/
The problem is, I only talk to her over Facebook. I'm not sure if she's got Skype yet...

[MENTION=1781]FairyTail-ess[/MENTION]
Rawr. o.o

Andre Valias

@The Jest :
Mmm... I have a request that you might want to discuss with me...
I wish to create two more characters, one that's Human who I will plan to place near Drew and Austin, and another Anthromorph I plan to have set aside for later on...
Character Sheet (1):
Name:
Raieon Eris
Species:
Human
Alliance:
Independent
Alignment:
Neutral
Appearance:
Raieon is a young teenager with olive skin, slight athletic build and ordinary clothing. His hair is a soft black tousled type and his eyes gleam a very strong fiery orange.
Weapon:
Raieon carries one ordinary SA Pistol and a steel shortblade with an ornate carved wooden handle. He keeps the pistol at his belt holster and his shortblade in it's leather sheath which is on a leather strap he wears over his shoulder so the shortblade is on his back.
Power:
Although he thinks he's ordinary, Raieon has a special sense around him that let's him perceive an individual's intentions, emotions, actions and sometimes their thoughts. Although he doesn't know of it, over time he might begin to believe it's real and not just chance.
Personality:
A teenager looking for a life beyond the corrupt and pitiful world he has witnessed, Raieon searches with a quiet, almost silent, serious attitude. He is not one for much chatter, and is more one to plan and look for the future. Sometimes his seriousness could be too much, but Raieon isn't heartless. He will help those who are in need, but not too much more.
Backstory: (WIP)
===============================
Character Sheet (2):
Name:
Project No. 01
Species:
Anthromorphic Salamander 'Experiment'
Alliance:
Unknown
Alignment:
Unknown
Appearance:
Unknown... (Just kidding!)
An experiment of a secretive research division out in the far reaches of space, Project No. 01 is a sort of Bio-Weapon. Project No. 01 has golden blonde hair, sky blue skin, slight athletic build and fiery golden eyes. He has symbols marked on his face, neck, arms and hands. A Blood-Red Moon under his left eye, A Purple-Indigo Claw on the right side of his neck, a Golden-Yellow Wing on the left side of his neck and Lime-Green Claw on his right shoulder can be seen in the photo above. He also wears a steel collar with a metal tag with his number on it.
Weapon:
Unknown
Power:
Unknown
Personality:
Unknown
Backstory:
Unknown
==========================
Yeah... Project Number 01 is a surprise chocolate box, obviously. owo
Oh, and for the sake of it I might make a girl character. >o>

heyah :D you still got some space left for some mad "i'm gonna take over the world and slaughter everything that stands in my way, be it alien or god!" guy..? thought that this could spice up things a bit =D (gonna try to recycle one of my really old chars (actually, the very second char i made in some RP ._.") so yeah.. let's see how it turns out..)

Character Sheet

Name: Steve

Species: Not really 100% human anymore

Alliance: Pretty much himself. He'll decide who he's gonna ally, depending on what they're offering, might ally with both and betray them for his own benefit

Alignment: Chaotic, can be good, can be evil, it depends on his mood.

Appearance:

Without mask

With mask (wearing it gives him the ability to see life forms, similar to heat-detecting devices, if there's life, he'll see it while wearing it.. it was a present of the forsaken)

Weapon: His magic and a rather shoddy, old one-handed sword

Power: A large variety of magic spells, ranging from water and ice over earth and lightning over to fire, wind and arcane magic. His only problem is that, these spells are pretty weak to begin with. Steve also has another ability, absorption, meaning that, upon killing something by HIMSELF, steve is able to absorb it's energy, or rather it's very lifeforce to feed the forsaken, who in exchange will further strengthen him. Of course, one meager life will not give him a noticeable power up.. (gimme some rules so i know how far i can go with my spells and the absorption and stuff :D oh yeah and.. is it okay if he like, later on, is able to summon forth the forsaken in his body..? like, as peons or messengers for him, since they aren't really all to strong when it comes to fighting ._.")

Personality: Twisted, steve can actually be a really friendly and good guy.. but.. he can also be the maddest a****le you ever saw. He has a short temper from time to time, he can be completely merciless and kill people with out even the slightest bit of hesitation, but he can also be the one who rescues the kitty from the truck or helps grannys walk past the street.. he really is a mystery..

Backstory: His whole life, steve was hit by one accident after another. At the very age of 8 months, steve suddenly got a blood poisoning and was near death. The doctor gave him one more hour at the most, before he would die, but steve had something that others didn't.. He had unrivaled willpower. Even at this young age, steve refused to die. His little baby body did everything to cure itself, and eventually, he survived. A few months laters, he was one year old, steve was caught in a fire in a nearby park where he used to play. The fire spread out fast and surrounded him, but again, he somehow managed to get away. Strangely enough, even though he had heavy burns, steve's skin slowly restored itself.

Life continued like that for him. He had at least 3 lethal car accidents, he once slipped and fell through the window, down a two-storey building. Things like that made steve think that the so called 'gods' were having fun with him, torturing the little boy, trying to kill some time. He came to the point where he hated all the deities, 'god', 'satan', everything supernatural was his enemy.

At the age of 14, the young boy was alone in his room, he heard a voice. The voice of a woman. It was calling out to him, mesmerizing him. In the corner of his room, it was midnight, he noticed movements. Upon getting up from his bed, the boy slowly moved towards ithe corner. He didn't dare turning on the lights at that time, and it probably was the right decision.

When he finally reached it, he felt something wet between his toes, and upon taking a closer look, he realized where it came from. A beautiful, blond girl was sitting in the corner, whimpering, crying. The girl's shoulders were covered in blood, and she had two limbs on her back.. Wings.. Torn, bloodied wings. A broken angel. Being banned from the heavens, and cast out of hell, this girl was locked up in a secret, dark prison, where she, and all the other 'unworthy' supernatural beings, were held captive. She explained everything to the boy, the reason she got punished like that, that there also were demons caught up in there.. and how she managed to escape. It was that very boy's willpower back then, that accidentally created a connection with them. He didn't survive by his own strength, he used the very energy of the imprisoned beings to heal himself.

This connection remained ever since, and the very moment, the boy started to defy god-like beings, the prison cracked, allowing the broken angel to escape. Things turned out as they had to, the girl and the boy forged a pact. HE, would act as a host for these beings so they could break free, and in exchange, they would offer him their loyalty, if he would stick to his promise and gather enough might to destroy both heaven and hell.. and the boy accepted.

The 'Forsaken', as they called themselves, supported steve with something known as, 'magic'. Ice, wind, water, fire, the elements were moving as he ordered the forsaken inside his body... but.. the magic was weak, too weak. The forsaken were weak, broken. They lost most of their original strength, and it definitely wasn't enough to take on heaven and hell. Thus, steve decided to go into a 'strengthening hibernation'. By offering his life-force on which they could feast upon, the forsaken would strengthen his body. they would pour magic into his very core, they would strengthen his body to an unimaginable extent.. this process would take tens of years though.. and steve had to regenerate his life energy. putting him into a fight between life and death. Being weakened the extent of not being able to even walk anymore, steve had to eat, drink and rest as much as possible in order to stay alive.

Now, 5 years later, he sensed something.. Lifeforms from outter space, coming to planet earth. They were searching for something, something from the planet's very core. Could it have been a special energy source..? He didn't know, but he decided to look into it.. also, these alien lifeforms were perfect for him. They were aliens, and there were more than enough humans who felt deeply insulted by their hostile presence. If steve would team up with these very humans, he would have an excuse to kill things, steal their life-force, strengthen himself.. On the other hand though, if humans would start an all-out war against the aliens, the aliens might win because of their superior technology.. He was unsure of whom he would side up with, but one thing was sure, steve would use any chance to strengthen himself.

One thing was sure though. Steve's plans changed.. of course, he still hated everything supernatural.. but.. on the other hand.. these very supernatural beings gave him strength, far beyond his imagination. So.. if he would make sure that aliens and humans fight with each other.. if he would make sure that both sides would be equally weakened, while he was gathering more and more strength.. would he be able to defeat both sides..? would he be able to take over the very planet, giving a home to his forsaken..? would he become another 'god'..?

(done :D after reading through it though.. this guy does sound kind of badass.. aye ._.")

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
coolcharriebro.

But seriously, this concept... well, I'm mixed. It's cool, but this isn't the kind of scenario where you can be on your own side for very long.

yeah.. i figured that.. but.. i think i'll just try it out and see how things work out (if this char gets accepted) as mention, he'll be siding up with the ones that have more benefits for him, so he might stick to one side after trying both out xD but srsly.. isn't he like, a bit too strong..? ._." if i look at the others.. and compare them to my char.. kinda..

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
@Andre Valias : Since you already joined, you're an exception to my policy. Both characters are Accepted, BUT, I need to have a word with you about them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now then,

@Chaos8ringer : I do believe I have to add it into the rules, now. As I said already.....twice... I have a policy not to accept people when we're this close to the end. Luckily for you, this is an RP series, so the end of one RP is the beginnning of another, and us 3 Co-GMs have decided to accept Steve. If you can have patience, and wait until this RP ends, maybe give an update on the backstory when it happens to make sure he isn't "Left Behind", then you can start at that moment.

Also, Do you have a Messenger of some kind? I'd like to discuss your powers and such through that.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I have 2 announcements: The first is on the intro post where I made a new rule and a new system.

The second is that I'm changing the name of this OOC, and we'll be using this OOC throughout the entire Series.

huh..? you're close to the end already..? oh my.. whoops xD well.. yeah, i got time, and i got a messenger.. msn, to be precise :D shall i pm my email to ya..?