Valkyrie: Emerald beginning

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
For clarification, we are approaching the end of the first episode of this series.
New players can apply for the next "episode" now, if they wish.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Less like a time skip, more like a continuation in the case of Chapter 1 and 2. Now chapters 2/3 and 3/4, it's possible to be time skipping, we'll just have to see what happens.

Witcher

Name: Most races can't produce this sound, but if a human would try, Teralhaniel would be it.
Species: Unknown
Alliance: Neutral
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:

Weapon: None, uses his powers mostly and is a pacifist, who dislikes fights.
Power: He can turn any matter he touches into a cube of pure energy, and turn it into the matter it was again. He can also use a cube to create a golem of almost any matter, but cannot transmutate something bigger than a tank, as he's still a novice with his powers. He also mastered the art of teleportation.
Personality: Is very curious of everything and tries to keep peace with both sides.
Backstory: Mostly unknown, he is a biologist from the Pegasus galaxy who traveled to the Alita galaxy to study the lifeforms there.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Power: He can turn any matter he touches into a cube of pure energy, and turn it into the matter it was again. He can also use a cube to create a golem of almost any matter. He also mastered the art of teleportation.
The golem thing makes the power seem like overkill, tbh. Make it more reasonable, like what can reasonably be held in one hand, would be my recommended change.

...i dont want my eyes

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
After discussing with The Jest, making one more charrie to both be a companion to Raieon, plus be a boon for the Gender Balance. o.o
Yes you heard right, I'm making a female character. There are too few of them, clearly. >o>
===============================

Character Sheet (3):
Name:
Elise Langly
Species:
Human
Alliance:
Independent, companion to Raieon Eris
Alignment:
Neutral
Appearance:
Only a few months younger than Raieon, Elise was born with long luscious pink hair and soft cerulean eyes. She has golden hair pin in her hair and wears the same clothing as seen above, and she wears a golden amulet with ruby shaped like a heart.
Weapon:
Elise carries single SA Pistol at her hip holster, but prefers using her fists to resolve conflict. She wears leather gloves on occasion.
Power:
Elise has a unique ability to soothe and heal wounds if she focuses right. It takes a lot out of her when the wounds are grievous, but she's quite good at it. She uses her bare hands to regenerate different kinds of wounds. Besides that, Elise is good at martial arts and other combat techniques with her fists and feet.
Personality:
Elise Langly is another teenager looking for adventure. She has a kind heart and warm soul, seeing good in a lot of people despite their actions. She's quite an open chatterbox, and ready to hold very social conversation when the chance presents itself. Elise believes that everyday always has a bright light to it. Optimistic, Cheery and Selfless are the words to describe this Pink Princess.
Backstory:
(WIP)
=================
The Gender Balance has been appeased!
Well, sort of. >o>

EDIT: Changed Elise's Age.

Supremacy Kills

Angel of Death and Cake
>o>
I hope you did not use Lacus on purpose. D:<
But on another note, it's all good. =3

BTW, what's going on? Should I be posting? o_O
EDIT: Nevermind, I posted...

Witcher

The golem thing makes the power seem like overkill, tbh. Make it more reasonable, like what can reasonably be held in one hand, would be my recommended change.

The golem's themselves dont have any powers, only physical one, and the stronger, bigger ones are usually slower than the smaller weak ones.
EDIT: I tuned it down after a talk with The Jest:
He can not transumte (turn into a cube or golem) something larger than a tank, as he is still a novice with his powers. (A thousand years to his race is like 10 years to Humans)

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]: ...Yep, that'll do. I'll add you and the others to the character list now. You and [MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]: Sit back and enjoy the Chapter 1 Finale for now. Once Chapter 2 starts, so can you.