Time or Immortality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

if its just the power to controll my age and shizzz

I'll pass on both.... I thought ti was stopping time etc and that would be great then I could protect and have infinate time with Tsukiko!

and as long as I have Tsukiko I couldn't care less about what happened to the world...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
if its just the power to controll my age and shizzz

I'll pass on both.... I thought ti was stopping time etc and that would be great then I could protect and have infinate time with Tsukiko!

and as long as I have Tsukiko I couldn't care less about what happened to the world...

yes the power to control time. of course you can stop time. However it will only be limited to yourself. i guess i need to clarify that to you guys.

[quote name='Johnzy']This thread should be moved in the Kyubey's Way.

Time.

Stopping the time is cool. 8D

I won't be hurt if I have that ability.

Immortality sucks.

Still, I wanna die. :]

I just don't want to be harmed.

[/QUOTE]

will move it if there is some serious discussion and debate here.

right now, people are just stating which they prefer and why. ^^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well then my first answer remains

eternal time with Tsukiko?

Screw the world all you idiots deal with the reprocussions I'm gonna keep my heaven

im surprised everyone rather take time than immortality.

I'd damn rather be a resurrecting bad-guy who somehow awakens again in a thousands of years. Oooh yes, i can imagine it now. XP

Yes, i'd choose immortality. I'd try to stay on Earth until somehow, someone was able to destroy me. >;3

Time for me. 8D (Especially after watch Heroes, Hiro's ability seems so much fun than Claire/ Adam's.)

And I'm really disorganised, so by stopping time I can sort out issues. ;P

Again I dont understand how controlling time will help conquer the world unless you want to live in slow-mo for the rest of your life so you dont have to fear being sniped =/ I mean your outside shopping and BAM your dead =/ human reaction wouldnt be fast enough in a surprise attack D:

[quote name='Avan']Again I dont understand how controlling time will help conquer the world unless you want to live in slow-mo for the rest of your life so you dont have to fear being sniped =/ I mean your outside shopping and BAM your dead =/ human reaction wouldnt be fast enough in a surprise attack D:[/QUOTE]

If you pause time, you could potentially move from Japan to America without paying & anyone noticing - basically do what you want. If you get yourself into a fight and you're about to get punched, you could cheat a way out of it yourself.

With immortality, although it is true one cannot die - it's not certain if they can feel physical pain. And they'll still be mentally damaged - mortal or not, with or without morals. Kind of like the Doctor in Doctor Who. ;_; Did I forget to mention that it's harder to escape if a group of evil scientists wish to experiment with your body?

Its true that TRC~ but I would just slaughter them before they could catch me :3 and after training my body for some centuries I no normal human would be able to catch me ^^ and Hiro, can bend space and time, simply stopping time wont do you much good, since you would have to walk to America. Since cars, planes etc etc all stands still

too bad omniscience isnt part of the choices. haha.

also depends what kind of immortal we're talking about. the kind of able to leave earth and such (i dunno) or some sort of spell or curse that effects you. I'd have to worry about how I get a power like those two. XP

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']If you pause time, you could potentially move from Japan to America without paying & anyone noticing - basically do what you want. If you get yourself into a fight and you're about to get punched, you could cheat a way out of it yourself.

With immortality, although it is true one cannot die - it's not certain if they can feel physical pain. And they'll still be mentally damaged - mortal or not, with or without morals. Kind of like the Doctor in Doctor Who. ;_; Did I forget to mention that it's harder to escape if a group of evil scientists wish to experiment with your body?[/QUOTE]

well you can always break an arm or two and regenerate it later....it isnt that hard.

also about the issue with pain. i think as an immortal overtime you will more or less be accustom to pain to the point of immunity :><:

Status
Not open for further replies.