The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I said my OC character,

Since its my OC character, Word of God > Other's Word of God = My OC character (OC = Original Character) can just kick as thousands of Cthulu butts anytime xD

Of course since you can't add your own original creation, or else its utter OP......

[quote name='TheRazyChan']There are close to no characters able to defeat Imagine Breaker. However, TAMNI characters are pretty weak in comparison to most others.[/QUOTE]

A bullet could beat IB pretty easy.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
IB = Pawnage to anything anomalies -.-"

But on the other side, its relatively weak against basic physical damage -.-"

That's why I choose Accel as my second character.

VECTOR CONTROL FTW!!!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
^

An obvious case of Did Not Do The Research

Seriously, Original Character made by yourself can be set by yourself to be either extremely OP'd to the point that your character can kick Cthulu ass for breakfast EVERY FREAKING MORNING!!!!

"facepalm"

And you said that you know lots of things.......

godofwar7

^

An obvious case of did not research.

Just creating the character is not enough as you have to write the story or verse he is part of showing him to have performed feats to back up your word of god before he is even eligible.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
^

And this.

That is why I didn't enter my characters, goddo -.-"

I just can't find the time to create the novel..........

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
1. Dante

2. Nero

3. Lady

4. Trish

5. Lucia

Terror:What the hell is "lady" i never heard of her anywhere in HELL!

Grrh i demand an explanation. or a replacement

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Don't tell me you never heard Lady, Aker -.-"

She's from DMC3[/QUOTE]

nope not really.

i dont play DMC i only find and search up the important characters.

but i miss a couple...

and im sad that vergil is not in the team T_T

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ok, Long over due (Sorry D: ), but here is the first match:

Round #1: Match #1

Vs.

Kanda Yu - 4 Votes

John Stewart - 3 Votes

A few things to note:

Battle length will be about 1 week. This may be adjusted if it appears that it is taking too long, but that is it for now.

I will not be telling you the match-ups until they come up. It is up to you to check the thread once a week on this day for the new match-up.

I will link each picture/name to a wiki about the character (from the series' wikia, not the general wiki), but that is all I will do. It is up to you guys to talk about who you think deserve to win in a 1v1 fight.

Unless said otherwise, assume it is a fair fight in a city that has no people in it. If you think this stage is going to be unfair to a character you picked, PM me about it.

You should be voting on which character would beat the other in battle. Not which character you like better.

PS: I've added my 5 character that will be kept a secret for my own entertainment~ (However they follow all the rules obviously)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Kanda Yu GMV

Mainly because I'm seeing that he can revive, which is quite OP....

I am not sure that Green Lantern can truly kill someone who can revive from death.......

Status
Not open for further replies.