The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Fuck Zack Ryder is what I say to that!!! :mad :

But let's get real for a second. In your honest opinion, who would be the closest to being Chris Jericho's successor: Zack Ryder or The MIZ?
[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] The Miz hands down has the Heel ability to become the next Chris Jericho.

Dammit Cephal, you beat me to it

@Pimp When are you going to get married? (if you don't mind answering)
[MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION] Not until i know the woman i am with is the one and not crazy.

do you have kids? want any?
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION] ...no i do not...Always use protection :thumb:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION] :*love:She has to be hotter then she is crazy...Watch this video to understand
[YOUTUBE]5zADosF3XoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Pimp

Follower of kiyology

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1243]Scorpion[/MENTION]....I don't care about race at all...She has to be good looking and she has to be smart. So that she catches my eye and Keeps me interested at the same time!

[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] .... Probably :coool:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I just found that pic and started laughing. lol

ended up posting it EVERY WERE on the forum.
I saw [MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]

@Pimp isnt that just your ancestry? whats your main race? like your parent or grandparents?
[MENTION=1243]Scorpion[/MENTION] My main Race is Mutt! my Father is Puerto Rican. My mother is Puerto Rican,Italian,Irish so on and so forth...so yeah what i told you Mutt! Family reunions are a bitch!!!:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.