The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 38878"']I must learn Tempy's ways of coming back to life~ I got trouble with that part~[/quote]Might have something to do with how I come from a lineage of war lords and conquerers. And since I'm a male, it just runs stronger in me. You being a woman and not related to me gives you no chance.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 38886"']Might have something to do with how I come from a lineage of war lords and conquerers. And since I'm a male, it just runs stronger in me. You being a woman and not related to me gives you no chance.
[/quote]You sexist demon D:I'm gonna kill you~~

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
lolz i've just come to the realization that Tempy is too far ahead of me in pointsI can't catch up D:but if i kill him then all the points go to me... thus the stalking begins

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 38926"']You sexist demon D:I'm gonna kill you~~[/quote]<3[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 38959"']lolz i've just come to the realization that Tempy is too far ahead of me in pointsI can't catch up D:but if i kill him then all the points go to me... thus the stalking begins
[/quote]</3

Status
Not open for further replies.