The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38119"']Won't buy. xDI wanna go back to Morocco and get some swords. Baah.[/quote]I remembered you going to Morocco once. You should have bought them then.Now they are just plain expensive.

I was contemplating getting one but decided not to. I bought a LOT of stuff. Dolls + magnets + accessories + herbal stuff + clay thingy + clothes blah blah@____________@EDIT: I wanna go to the castle they used in those films.

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38123"']I was contemplating getting one but decided not to. I bought a LOT of stuff. Dolls + magnets + accessories + herbal stuff + clay thingy + clothes blah blah@____________@EDIT: I wanna go to the castle they used in those films.[/quote] accessories + herbal stuff + clay thingy + clothes blah blahIs what we are famous for ^^ Also selling it cheap. Dont forget that.Castles hmmmmmm,never going to happen. You are not allowed inside.

The shop that person took us to was a total rip off. The next day, I went on a walk around the city and went inside shops and noticed the items were like 3x cheaper. Freakin rip off. They even said stuff like "Berber people don't care about money. They're not 'money people'; they're honest." u.uThere's a palace in Marrakech and I went in and it was pretty~

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38139"']The shop that person took us to was a total rip off. The next day, I went on a walk around the city and went inside shops and noticed the items were like 3x cheaper. Freakin rip off. They even said stuff like "Berber people don't care about money. They're not 'money people'; they're honest." u.uThere's a palace in Marrakech and I went in and it was pretty~[/quote]That is not a palace. That is just something for the tourists. Marrakech is all made for the tourists.Damn right you get ripped off and Po, Everyone cares about money. Also depends on where you go in Morocco. If you are in a City like Fess. Expect things to be 3-5 X more expensive then in the north or South.Cuz a lot of Jews live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.