Shuffle!

Sanae

Staff member

~SHUFFLE~

In present times, Gods and Demons coexist together with Humans after the door between each of these worlds had opened.

Tsuchimi Rin is a normal young high school student attending Verbena Academy, spending his days living peacefully with his childhood friend Kaede. Unexpectedly,

one day the King of Gods, the King of Demons and their families move into be Rin's next door neighbors. Apparently the daughter of the Gods,

Sia, and the daughter of the demons, Nerine, are both deeply in love with Rin after having met him the past. Along with his playful friendship with upperclassmen Asa and his encounter with the silent but cute Primula,

Rin has much on his hands dealing with the affections of each of these girls. Based on the eroge by Navel.​

Has anyone seen this series? This is one of my favorites too (I forgot to mention it) which I thought was gonna be one of your typical harem anime, but there was a bit extra to this one. Some parts made me gasp and jaw drop lol I actually finished this series (except for memories or w/e that is), so feel free to spoil, but still maybe with spoiler tags for those who may have not seen this ^__^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Me wanna watch this but can't find the DVD

But also reserved in my spot.

Plus, SHUFFLE is from visual Novel, right?

Sanae

Staff member
I think so ^__^ I recall some of the guys at SSA playing the VN ^^ Along with the Key VN's such as Air and Clannad (there may be others lol).

MugenKuro

Eien Kuroi Yayba !
one of the cutest anime series I've ever seen XD ... the story have a lot of twists and sometimes dramatic events ... plus the cuties .

my favorite character is Kaede <3

All I remember about this series is that the girl on the upper right is freaking crazy.

I might give it a watch, generally harems tend to annoy me unless they veer off into self parody mode with animes such as Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka and Soro no Otoshimono. FLYING PANTIES BRO. FLYING PANTIES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.

I recently finished this anime a few week ago. I really enjoyed watching it, through laughs and all. Though there were some parts that was kind've confusing to me.

X3 my favorite girl character is probably Primula or Asa.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='TurtleSayuri' timestamp='1307010657' post='143829']

I recently finished this anime a few week ago. I really enjoyed watching it, through laughs and all. Though there were some parts that was kind've confusing to me.

X3 my favorite girl character is probably Primula or Asa.

[/quote]

What parts confused you if I may ask ^__^?

One part (?) that kept slipping pass me was about
Asa's mom.. How big her part actually was in the story ^__^ I mean, every time she would appear, I would always ask myself,"What's up with her silly hats o_O" I just kinda shrugged it off since your attention is swayed towards the girls lol Then, it was all like,"Omi-g, Asa's mom
" xD

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1307013326' post='143882']

What parts confused you if I may ask ^__^?

One part (?) that kept slipping pass me was about
Asa's mom.. How big her part actually was in the story ^__^ I mean, every time she would appear, I would always ask myself,"What's up with her silly hats o_O" I just kinda shrugged it off since your attention is swayed towards the girls lol Then, it was all like,"Omi-g, Asa's mom
" xD

[/quote]

Haha yea! XD I didn't realize she was her mom until like she walked into her room o.o I like her silly hats tho xD Then again I am silly <3 the part that kind've confused me was the side stories of the angel and demon girls (can't remember their names ><)

Sanae

Staff member
Oooooh, the side stories once they get deeper into the story ^^?

How Cia was supposed to be a twin and her twin's spirit (?) was living inside her? Also about Nerine having a clone?

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1307266515' post='146916']

Oooooh, the side stories once they get deeper into the story ^^?

How Cia was supposed to be a twin and her twin's spirit (?) was living inside her? Also about Nerine having a clone?

[/quote]

Yeah =o

but I thought Nerine it was her sister?

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='TurtleSayuri' timestamp='1307375051' post='148017']

Yeah =o

but I thought Nerine it was her sister?

[/quote]

Hmm, once I think of it, I can't think of it exactly xD Lets see what wiki says :-?

Oh right, got it 8D

Nerine had an incurable illness and a clone was developed to save her life if anything should happen to Nerine. I think it was the experiments that they did on Asa's mom that made her weak.. That's a bit confusing xD

Lycoris was the name of Nerine's clone. It was actually Lycoris that Rin met long ago.. Not actually Nerine. Nerine also shares Lycoris' emotions/emotions, so she remembers things as if she was the one who met Rin ^^

As for Sia

When she was in her mother's womb, her twin wasn't able to survive, so she let her sister's (Kikyou) soul to reside in her.. That's why she she displays two different personalities ^^