Prophecy of a kind and gentle world. Oh, and a new forum skin.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MP3]http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/h8rkdveln2/Touhou_Koumakyou_The_Embodiment_of_Scarlet_Devil_Devil_s_Advocate_OC_ReMix.mp3[/MP3]​

Some of you may not be aware of it, but there were serious negotiations with the Great Oracle from the Grand Oracle mountain. After a heated 2 minute discussion, we have come to an agreement about our business exchange. For exactly 17 and a half cherry muffins, the Great Oracle from the Grand Oracle mountain has given us two prophecies, but has warned us that only one of them is true.

1. In exactly 10 minutes, a comet will smash into the Earth. The resulting impact will unearth the corpses buried in the ground, and the comet, being composed primarily of an unearthly new element, will give off radiation that will bring the corpses to life. These zombies will roam the Earth, feasting on the brains of the living, until Dracula arrives in his spaceship and kills them all, at which point, he and his lizardman minions will enslave what is left of humanity, and turn the entire planet into a combination blood bank and convenience store.

2. http://muffin.g2anime.net/index.php?styleid=6

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
This forum skin abused some of the worst photoshop effect.

And whomever made the banner, pl0x don't use the "Birth of Hero" font in any of your next project(it really looks bad, and any web and graphic designer will agree with me; you should have gone to some other sans serf fonts :) ).

Well, the good points: it has a clean and nice refreshing post-modern interface(the buttons looks outdated though), and this blue colour fits, alright. A nice addition if we need a change of air(me, getting tired of blacksmith theme).

Sanae

Staff member
It's a bit bright at some parts, but I like it (blue) ^__^ Although, it stretches to the right resulting in having to scroll a bit :\

A major plus: When I click a post number to bring up single post, it works fine without me having to click the number to death ^O^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, well, Kaze was the one who chose it. I won't comment his tastes. By the way, some borders might not work on some browsers. For Opera it doesn't work for me, so yeah.

Sanae

Staff member
The extra scrollage seems to only be on the main forum page so far but other then that.. Thank you for all who did the skin :lovely2:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
nya~

Dracula dont have spaceship

and You could do with some fixing with the site logo on the top. Its freaking ugly. Other than that the skin is pretty nice and simple.

Meow!

Sanae

Staff member
*Watches Aker's siggy* @___@

Oh, what thread am I in again o_o? *Scrolls up* oh yes.. Ahem, you actually gave me an idear, dear Aker (and others who have mentioned it* =3

(Yes, the above post is about this thread..)