Pokemon

I stayed iN Diamond-Peasrl cause my house was broken into and my DS together with my guitar were stolen. Had a great team though. I had 30-0-5

Lapras

Milotic

Feraligatr

Gyaradoes

Lanturn

Whiscash

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Sawa, Aker and Blood is a must have pokemons.

For addition, you can add Kamil, Xavius and FL.

With these six pokemons protecting you, I think you'll be pretty much invincible.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Joe Hill']Sawa, Aker and Blood is a must have pokemons.

With these six pokemons protecting you, I think you'll be pretty much invincible.[/QUOTE]

Aker, I choose you!

"Summon Aker from a pokeball"

Aker, use Graham Finger!

"Aker use Graham Finger"

"The attack is super-effective"

"The enemy is down"

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well you can always just catch them again.... after you beat the game... you can capture the older pokemon as well.. just like in most games..

♣Kaname Madoka♣

ehhhhhhh xDDDDDD but in Isshu region they will fail!!!

whats on your team btw I don't think I ever played you >_<

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I've only played Red & Crystal, I play them online on an emulator now xD

Classic games easy, the name games have way too many news ones for my taste, it doesn't fit in my childhood memories~

my old team is an army of 50 level 100, EV trained, benefical nature, devasting moves pokemon, some people said that EV train is a "stop having fun guys", for me, this kind of gameplay is my fun

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLOLOLZ... but I meant which pokemon!!! xD

or are you Ayako and just go random!

xD

why you said that name? now i am sad :(

in other news, remember N? well, in other universe, he is a girl, that looks like this

and you know what? she is so pretty! uhhhhh! my Brain!

Female N, is not a trap, someone call Nintendo and tell they to use this artwork in Gray as N older sister (that he didn't know he had)

EDIT: i was reading older comments and lolwut? 252 magicarks for 252 speed EV? there are the "power items" you know, they add +4 to the correspondend EV, for example: if you get 1 attack EV holding the "power bracer" item, it becomes 5, there is also the pokerus, that doubles the EV gained, that plus the "power" item (5x2= 10 EV each battle) makes EV train more easy

[quote name='Joe Hill']Sawa, Aker and Blood is a must have pokemons.

With these six pokemons protecting you, I think you'll be pretty much invincible.[/QUOTE]

W00t, I'm on the invincible team :grin:

Though usually people only relate me to pokemon when I use the name Drakari...

Anyways, whenever I play my team is:

Final form of the fire-type starter

any 5 one-of-a-kinds.

As soon as possible. Because I don't even try to be "good". Never EV training (I didn't even know about it until Soul Silver) never trying for good personalities, never worrying about maxing my team's potential or covering my weaknesses, never keeping any attacks that don't do direct damage. I have never even seen a shiny pokemon let alone owned one, nothing I've owned has ever had pokerus, I have never tried to complete my pokedex, I have never attempted to breed any kind of "super-pokemon".

But having those rares I find damn fun.