Omg earthquake!!!!

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date
glad everyone made it safe and alive.

we had on in toronto recently (a year ago)

i was in the subway so i didn't get to feel the shaking but ppl didn't really know what hit them until it was over.

Sanae

Staff member
The tsunami is so strong/huge that it'll even be reaching the west coast here :( Just shows how powerful it is.

PS. Feel free to delete my hug :p I'm glad everything has cooled down there ^^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

RIG dont' worry I'm sure "she" would be.... I mean >_> she is Haruhi lolololz she could just wish it all away xD <---- trying to make you smile

A

Akemi Homura

no I`m sad about the death of so many

I`m happy being safe for now

but is affected by all others that didnt make it

♣Kaname Madoka♣

yea same..... I hope all of the suvivors who have lost someone I hope somehow they can still smile... I hope they can find solace.. I know if something had happened to you Tsukiko... I'd never have been able to recover.... to be honest I would've just let my self die of greif.... but I hope they're not like me I hope they can find a reason to smile and push forward thats what I hope for them

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
yea same..... I hope all of the suvivors who have lost someone I hope somehow they can still smile... I hope they can find solace.. I know if something had happened to you Tsukiko... I'd never have been able to recover.... to be honest I would've just let my self die of greif.... but I hope they're not like me I hope they can find a reason to smile and push forward thats what I hope for them

Well, lets be happy xD

At least all of us still alive xD

Though the mind of thinking Aker gotten swept by the tsunami might be lol....