Omg earthquake!!!!

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Idk if forginers get our news but today there was a earthquake in Tokyo and surrounding areas... luckily no major damage.. but still there was an Earthquake... I'm soo gonna ask my friedns about it and if you've ever been in one post here and tell me what its like.... I'm WTHing soo much xD

btw I live in Kyoto not actully close to Tokyo so I didn't get any of the shaking

whoa edit... Tsunami Warning.... O.O

Sanae

Staff member
O___O.. Please stay safe :-S

I've never really been in one.. Well, one i could really feel the shaking ^__^; We had one a couple of months ago or was it last month.. Can't remember. My niece felt it, but you had to be standing on the floor or something actually feel it xD 3. something.. Really small, but stuff rare for my area.. We had one last year around the same area.. Kinda scary.. it's like they're moving east >_>;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Earthquake,

Apparently, I never experienced it due to the fact that I didn't live in the place that is full of Earthquake...

But nevertheless, be careful tsu.

Idk if forginers get our news but today there was a earthquake in Tokyo and surrounding areas... luckily no major damage.. but still there was an Earthquake... I'm soo gonna ask my friedns about it and if you've ever been in one post here and tell me what its like.... I'm WTHing soo much xD

btw I live in Kyoto not actully close to Tokyo so I didn't get any of the shaking

whoa edit... Tsunami Warning.... O.O

same here i didnt feel any earthquake :x

i watch on TV that it was 6.6 D: with 0.5M Tsunami warning

Sanae

Staff member
That's a bit more then just a little rumble O___O Did everything turn out ok with the tsunami o.o? I haven't had a chance to look it up :(

Friends in California are always mentioning having earthquakes and that they just pretty much ride them out now.. I guess they're so used to them >_<

[quote name='Sanae']That's a bit more then just a little rumble O___O Did everything turn out ok with the tsunami o.o? I haven't had a chance to look it up :(

Friends in California are always mentioning having earthquakes and that they just pretty much ride them out now.. I guess they're so used to them >_<[/QUOTE]

yeah i have heard stories, but where i live the earthquakes are normally so small you cant feel them or they arent that strong, ive only experienced a small one but nothing like this one D:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Ifelt this one as well

grrr I hope theres no more

I'm soo scared

and 9m Tsunami warning!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I didn't get one.... but I'm sooo worried about Tsukiko... I wanna cry I'm so scared