Oh lookie

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
I finally got around to registering. People might know me from aE, or MF. Essentially, I lurk often but will pop in once in a while in the AGs and spam sections.

Hi hi~

Brb while I get my avvie and sig sorted on this forum.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
=o! Hello^^ Beware od Emeralda o3o She has a thing about Lurkers. O3o
Mmm .. I saw that thing about lurkers and 1 week old accounts being deleted every weekend if they have no posts. But I've got a few posts now. I'm only here for the forum; I don't download, so there's no worries about leeching.

Btw, just a quick question: what is the limits for signatures? It's different everywhere ...

Xiga

According to the SOTW; signature of the week contest its 200x500 pixles, Height/width, and Width/height... But in general, Im not sure o3o

If I'm not wrong, the limit is 300 pixels if height for the entire sig. Any more than that, ad you get an annoying scrollbar on your sig.

Oh, and welcome to MC! ^___^

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
If I'm not wrong, the limit is 300 pixels if height for the entire sig. Any more than that, ad you get an annoying scrollbar on your sig.

Oh, and welcome to MC! ^___^
Thank you~ I'm all good then. ^^ Didn't know if I'd gone over the limit. I wouldn't want to get reported straight after I register .. >_>

Sanae

Staff member
I finally got around to registering. People might know me from aE, or MF. Essentially, I lurk often but will pop in once in a while in the AGs and spam sections.

Hi hi~

Brb while I get my avvie and sig sorted on this forum.
O_O... I just txt'd Jerr saying the song "Bad Romance" reminded me of you xD Coincidence? Who knows, but welcome :heart:

You know the drill... Have fun and let us know if you need anything <3