Official Award Request Thread

[quote name='"Johnzy"']Nyan Nyan Nyann Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyann

Nyan Nyan Nyannnn Nyannnn Nyannnn

??????_____________???????

Can't follow the song. XD

Damn! <.<

[/QUOTE]

It's nyan nyan nyanyan nyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyan nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyanyan nyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyanyanyan nyanyanyanyanyan nyan.

And so on.

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Nyah totally forgot, but here to claim 500 post award :3 /proud[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, sir.

@Aker: You don't have it because you already have the 1000 posts award, so a 500 posts award would be redundant.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']B. Where to look for profile music?[/quote]

There is a thread in the support section that explains a lot.

[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']A. Can I make my own award?[/quote]

Just suggest something in the Award Suggestions thread.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']I already suggested "emmie's naked boobs" award.[/quote]

Please trip over Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy and fall on a rusty iron barbedwire... FROM THE FUTURE!

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
On a serious note, when there are enough enthusiasm from the crowd to play chess (which I somewhat doubt it, due to the need for actually - thinking), there should be a title awarded to the champion, that is if a tournament itself is feasible. MM (MIT Master) title comes to mind, since GM, IM, NM and FM are officials. I'm not so much on implementing ELO Rating, unless the enthusiasm are above average.

E.g.; MM Aker Chan (2795)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']On a serious note, when there are enough enthusiasm from the crowd to play chess (which I somewhat doubt it, due to the need for actually - thinking), there should be a title awarded to the champion, that is if a tournament itself is feasible. MM (MIT Master) title comes to mind, since GM, IM, NM and FM are officials. I'm not so much on implementing ELO Rating, unless the enthusiasm are above average.[/quote]

It's simple. Make a thread to gather volunteers for a tournament, create a ladder, play, Viva will make the award. Oh, and I will win this time~