Naruto Weekly Discussion

Sarutobi was pretty blameless i think, as well as Minato. I think all the kage's are really kinda good though, they are just doing things in the interest of their villages, even if its terrible. Danzo was like that too.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Naruto Chapter 544

Raikage acknowleges that Naruto is the Savior of humanity, which I think is huge.

Also Naruto dodged the Raikages full speed attack so I guess it's safe to say that when Naruto is serious he is faster than the Raikage that claimed to be the fastest ninja.

And to bad the allied forces want to use Naruto's shadow clones to detect the enemies since Naruto can't use Shadow clones in his Kyuubi form or he could die.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I liked it but its seemed that Raikage could have done more for Naruto then just a One Punch test. Naruto may not be able to pull that off all the time as that is how techniques go for him. He fails 10 times and gets it right once and thats the theme to Naruto's Growth as a Ninja. Even with the Shinobi in trouble RaiKage should have given Naruto more advice about how to use his speed seeing as he is the fastest since the 4th died and is used to moving like that.

On a side Note Madara/tobi Come on man do you need to go that far as to put the Sharingan/Rinnegan into the former hosts thats just over kill!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It's a return of clichés. Yay, mom and dad R givin me powwaz! Suuuuure. That one thing disqualified everything that happened in the chapter for me.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
It's a return of clichés. Yay, mom and dad R givin me powwaz! Suuuuure. That one thing disqualified everything that happened in the chapter for me.
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
Aww but he wuvs his parents. Sasuke had been gaining power from loving his brother so throw Naruto a bone once in a while. Lord knows at this point he needs it with Madara/Tobi Super Sayin'ing the former Hosts like he did himself.

So the dead can transplant eyes, well it says "transplanted", but they seem to be the six paths.
Where did madara get those eyes? I think all speculation over whether or not madara gave nagato his rinnagan is settled. Also i am bothered by the fact that raikage knows pretty much everything about naruto, kushina, kyuubi ect. even though it was supposed to be hush hush. Its was kinda a corny chapter in some parts, but it was good. I cant believe he is adding this about the former jinchuuriki since he still has not done anything with all those other characters he brought back to life. I feel like there is so much going on at once, i cant keep up. Really, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I think he is controlling all of them with his rinnagan like pain did but he transplanted the sharingan into all of them.

either that or By controlling them with the rinnagan they get the same eyes as him so since he has a sharingan and a rinnagan so do the ninja he controls.

Well those are just my theories.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well none of them have the tailed beasts anymore, so Naruto and B could probably take them out.

But even though they don't have the beasts anymore they still have 6 ninja with a lot of chakara. So who knows how it will play out.
If anyone else has to fight them than I don't see it going well for the alliance.

I dont understand why madara went for former jinchuriki's specifically.Its not like they were the most powerful ninjas(except the former mizukage) the 2 tails jinchuririki was pretty weak too.There's probably some catch to it.Also naruto has been on sage/tails mode for far too long , i wonder if hes gotten any stronger without that.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 37283"']In the end raikage let Naruto pass \o/But now Madara has zombeh tailed beast hosts O_O[/quote]with the implanted eyes too o_o[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 37329"']Sasuke didn't show himself for quite a long time. D:[/quote]I bet he's bald now o_o