Naruto Weekly Discussion

I know there is at least one person here besides me who still reads the Naruto manga. The fillers ruined the anime way too much, but I continue to follow the story from week to week, and I just thought I would make a topic for the manga. The whole Ninja War thing is pretty sweet, the next few of months should all be action packed, but of course, there is no telling way of knowing if a lot of the fighting will be quick, decisive battles before the final battles that will be drawn out. So... Discuss away, I guess...

Well, the only thing I want to see is the new powers of Naruto. His new form is too awesome and I guess that he will surely battle either against Sasuke or Madara in a decisive battle.

New chapter is out. Any comments on what happened or what you think will happen next? Use spoiler tags if you do.
I think it is kind of stupid how the Impure World Resurrection, maybe said that wrong, is defeated by appeasing their soul to make them move on. I guess it kind of makes sense, but come on, it just seems a little lame. Any thoughts?

A

adoomgod

it's not as lame as it looks so far.
Yes once the soul is purified it's free, but that's because sai's bro actually have a heart to heart connection with him. The bad guys don't want to be free, they are happy being undead evil abominations, which means that they will be very successful in combat and an alternative means is needed to stop them.Also this is a joke, sasuke and naruto will die if they face in combat?! Clearly either sasuke will die, or more likely, they will end up getting past sasukes hate and working together against madara. Even more likely, sasuke will die killing madara.

Some how I think that the way they are going to do it, he is not going to need to transform all the way to be basically as equally powerful...

To top it off, with his inevitable fight with Sasuke, it can not be Naruto being all huge like. Besides, from what I have seen, his Jinchuuriki form seems to be different from any others that they have shown, so watch it become more powerful for some plot-hax reason.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
All this rasengan spin offs are really starting to annoy me, can't he learn anything else for a finisher? I mean seriously... is being inept and untalented supposed to be a part of his character forever? I had hopes that eventually the stupidity would go away, eventually the lack of talent would subside but it's always there. Naruto friggin sucks, if Sasuke wasn't an even worse character, I'd actually want that emo loser to win and kill Naruto.

Naruto's Ninjutsu List:KagebushinRasenganSummoning Jutsu, what ever it is calledFuuton Rasengan ShurikenSage ModeJinchuuriki ModeSeriously... That is about it, except the simple stuff... At least Sasuke, despite being a worse character, has more moved than that...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Off course not, they're just on my death wish list.1. Sasuke2. Naruto3. Sakura4. Madara5. Diedera I just want especially these 5 to die the most painful gruesome death possible. They're such terrible disgusting annoying characters that thinking about them makes the blood rush to my head.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 16103"']Deidara is already dead no?[/quote]I dunno if you read the manga or not so I'll put it in a spoiler
That bastard gets resurrected and this time he's even more annoying.

He's not really "resurrected". He's more like a zombie to me. And he can't die also unless by becoming pure and even though I dunno if you can call that "dying".

i hate the octodude (eight tails guys). Reading his shit is always a pain in the ass. I'm tired of most of the main characters in naruto. I think kabuto is the worst villain ever, he went from being orochimaru's butt buddy to a super villain....i hate this recycling of characters crap!