Minecraft

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
There is a program that lets you change your skin on your browser, then it registers the change on MC's servers. I don't remember where it is, but I can look around.

The HD Mod is here - http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/lb-photo-realism-pack-256x256/
Unless you have a 1 year or newer computer, do not waste your time on 256x256.
Mine is 2.5 years old and I could only do 128x128 (Though, I don't use any fog settings because I like to see the distance)
There are a bunch of other ones so that anyone's computer can use the skin, even if they are all not the same quality. They look great though~

You have to install something else first so that it works properly, I recommend you use the Non-HD Patcher method, since that method also improves FPS and other things of Minecraft.

Canabary

Administrator
So.. basically he tore a hole in the entire world the size of a nuclear bomb.. still, could have gone worse. But yeah, SDK is not going near TNT for a while. I think he's had his fill :p

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I dunno, I haven't tried it. Might just be then fixing something or another for a couple of minutes.

Edit: Yeah, it won't let me connect. It must be done for fixing right now

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah... Not the magic server fairy :/
Tbh, I don't think Boyd or Cana would be on now, so, as much as I don't want to say it since I wanted to play a little before I went to bed, I would expect it to be down for a bit.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I want to change out of my Kratos skin into something more simpler and easier to figure out, but the thing is overloaded or something. Though not like it matters with the server down lol

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION], I've added links and such on the first post

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION], is there no client based version?

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION], format the first post properly, it's going on the main site soon.