Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
*sigh* Tis true.. We did fall for it :\ Here I thought it was a reveal from an investigation u_u

Hmmm, who all do we have left? What do we do next? Go for the drunk?

*Sparkle sparkle* Go for the drunk is a fabulous idea...but I say Laughing Gaara. Shows up to say little comments of no importance and then disappears ^^ I see where I messed up too ^^ The day wasn't changed from 4 to 5 yet, and I forgot that we probably wouldn't get a chance on day 6...*Sparkle sparkle*

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] What says you then? Amu-kins has a good point. Gaara even said he doesn't want to say much so he'll escape suspicion.. What says you?

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: vote me and you'll see what I've been saying all along. I know the truth of it, I'm a wasted lynch.

See assassin won't touch me because they're using me as a excuse. I'm not going to be playing the blame game.

I let you guys decide who you want dead, kill me to find out I was telling the truth or kill someone you have no idea about.

*Sparkle sparkle* My suspicions go out to Laughing_Gaara and Bladewind to an extent, simple for not really contributing either. If I had to pick one it would be Gaara. I'll put up the vote until they come to answer. ^^ *Sparkle sparkle*

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ehm, I don't think gaara is bad, just a new player. She keeps forgetting when the day ends. I'm more inclined to pick bladewind as i've played several games with him and he can''t use the newbie excuse.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lol [MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION] you said it yourself .. excuse. :)
And I agree with Noex. I dont believe gaara is bad.. What assassin would say "Now I wont post anymore so I dont seem suspicious" because that only makes you suspicious..then again the assassins leader kinda gave himself away within the first 6 minutes of the game lol But Gaara is a new player (I think)

At this point Bladewind seems more suspicious of the two. /shrug

We need to get a lynch people :/ we dont have a lot of time left D'=

I'm not an assassin, I just suck at these games. Come on, if i was an assassin I would have somehow killed myself by now. I'm just a bystander of little or no significance. Sigh, until now I was starting to feel immortal =__=. Anyway, I say shade (sorry for calling you spade ><) or Bladewind. Shade talks a lot, Blade doesn't talk enough, either way, makes me paranoid. well, its just a whim.

*Sparkle sparkle* My fabulous instincts are still saying Gaara, but without support from others it;s looking like it will be just another wasted day in such a dire situation. I'll go with my fabulous instinct~ *sparkle sparkle*

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I meant your suspicions of Pimp before the DP ;D We all thought Pimpd was a baddie after the DP (well except for the assassins themselves I guess)

D'= We really dont have much to work with :/

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] If we are to know the truth, then why not tell us now? It would certainly hep us decide which of those other two to vote for. We onlly have one day, so any information would help...

Lynch me if you so desire. *shrugs*

On another note: Anybody else wonder what the event causes? It's a secret this time around and that makes me a little suspicious...

*Sparkle sparkle* Alright, we need some fabulous Organization. Someone we can all agree to lynch....well all but one person of course, no one wants to lynch themselves. Bladewind seems to be the popular choice right now. *Sparkle sparkle*

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]: Is there a reason why you voted Amulet Shade~ :3 Please do enlighten us :0

Or are you jsut trying to make sure we dont lynch anyone.. again -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.