Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Even though he's a neutral?
You have a better target?
I'd rather play it safe for now, since we don't know for sure if what he says is true and what he posted in the general discussion thread is true.
Obviously, if something better comes up, its something we talk about, but I think Misaka is safer then a random goose chase.

Misaka just said she was gonna quit tho? leave it to tomorrow to decide whether she lied or not and use the lynch for something else?

well... Viva is the assassin, but its to bad its mafia's we're after D: /sadtroll

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Misaka just said she was gonna quit tho? leave it to tomorrow to decide whether she lied or not and use the lynch for something else?
My point was not to say everyone just vote Misaka, but rather that unless I see some other choice that has a valid reason behind it (not Hey he posted this and that sounds odd), I'm not going to support any lynch. I don't see the point, since most likely it will be a misunderstanding.
Also, just because I choice to do something personally, doesn't mean everyone has to follow it. Feel free to lynch someone else if you feel its worth the risk~

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
ok i am a little confused...
Misaka is for the lynch cuz he wants to die?
Did i got it right?

well if i got it right i will stick to the same fact as viva
if he really told the GM then it would be officially announced...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Yes. It's better safe than sorry.

I say we lynch Misaka .. since it seems she is gonna quite anyway. edit : reason : gender

You have a better target?
I'd rather play it safe for now, since we don't know for sure if what he says is true and what he posted in the general discussion thread is true.
Obviously, if something better comes up, its something we talk about, but I think Misaka is safer then a random goose chase.
I fully agree............. y.y

Bố

First day and Misaki's already revealed her role? :p

and Misaki's a girl......everyone.

Lots of people haven't posted yet.

Excuse me for the useless post, But it's July forth and i wont be on at all considering its a family day, have fun everyone ! happy forth !

I'd rather safely Lynch someone who wants to quit the game, then lynch someone on my team, just saying, And its only day 1, so no harm done, ^<-- what s/he said

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
i'd rather think someone who wants to quit the game wouldn't have signed-up anyway no, or contacted the GM to remove him/her from the game without making a fuss....
paranoia FTW
and there's always someone to lynch 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.