Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
The day passed as normal in the little town of Muffin Central. Everyone had their manga and cookies, the sun was shining down on the little village, there were people in the streets, smoke rising from the chimneys. Life was peaceful. However, that night, a terrible incident occurred involving the murder of a innocent villager. No one knows who did it and why.

The next day, the Mayor of Muffin Central called a town meeting in Puella Magi Plaza. He asked the murderer(s) to step out and confess their crimes. When no one did, he told the townspeople to vote for the person whom they thought was the murderer. The townspeople looked at each other, with fear in their eyes. Soon, the voting process was over, and the unlucky villager who had been chosen was hanged. The townspeople raided the dead villager's house only to find that he was innocent.

Back in the town square, the Mayor announced, "It appears we have made a grave error. I would like to-" He was interrupted by the cries of the angry townspeople who shouted out for justice to be served. They hanged the mayor, followed which there was a silent chaos as each and every person looked at each other in suspicion. A man, the Godfather, stood on the roof of the building, unseen by the people. He whispered,

"It has begun."
General Rules

1. All Forum Rules and Guidelines apply here.
  2. The Dead do not talk. You may not post in this thread once you are dead.
  3. You may not communicate outside of the Discussion Thread unless specified otherwise. This means no PMs, no MSN, Skype, etc.
  4. Inactives will be killed on the 2nd day of inactivity. This means not posting in the discussion thread.
  5. Last but not least, have fun :)

Factions
Mafia: Reduce the number of villagers such that it is equal to or less than the number of mafia.
Villagers: Remove the threat of the Mafia from Muffin Central.
Third-Party: Complete your personal goal.

Public Roles

Mafia
Code:
The Mafia votes for one person to kill every day.
Cop
Code:
The Cop may investigate the innocence of one person.
Doctor
Code:
The Doctor may save a person from being killed.
Town Drunk
Code:
The Town Drunk prevents abilities from occurring.
Watcher
Code:
The Watcher knows who has used an ability on his target.
Shrink
Code:
The Shrink prevents conversion of his target.
Private Roles
Private Roles are Private. What did you expect?

Lynch Rules
  • Majority is required for a lynch.
  • No vote is counted as a vote.
  • In the event of a tie, a coin will be flipped.

PM Protocol
Just include 'Mafia AG' in your subject.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Players:

1. Ataraxia Detective
2. Misaka Mikoto Amnesiac
3. Hadriel Missing
4. Rina Villager
5. Lily Lyncher
6. Chimer Cultist Villager
7. VivaLaDementia Cultist Watcher
8. Arachna Cultist Villager
9. Biomega Missing Villager
10. noex1337 Missing Naive Cop
11. ~mimesis Villager
12. ExpiredMilk Villager
13. Interloper Cultist Fool
14. Kamil Mafioso
15. VivaLaPonyOnee-Chan Cultist Driver
16. moi Doctor
17. Laughing_gaara Villager
18. Xiga Shrink
19. Emeralda Cultist Killer
20. godofwar7 Cultist Godfather
21. Auron Cop Paranoid-Cop
22. Shadowolf Doctor
23. placa_placa Villager
24. Kulitman Villager
25. Ray Villager
26. Akuma no Ko Nico Robin Cult Leader
27. Seraph Lucis Eli Villager
28. BloodRazor Janitor
29. Crazy Bodyguard
30. Sanae Villager
31. Kaze Araki Cop
32. Aidan Town Drunk
33. BlueDarkness Yakuza
34. Bladewind Villager
35. Crom Cultist Shrink

Day Posts:
Day 1 End
Day 2 End
Day 3 End
Day 4 End
Day 5 End
Day 6 End
Game Over

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

I wanted to post but kept getting database errors ~ Well they say third time is a charm : D
Anyways Im guessing 5 too.. 6 would be a bit too much, we are after all with only 34 players.

Though I dunno :/

I wanted to post but kept getting database errors ~ Well they say third time is a charm : D
Anyways Im guessing 5 too.. 6 would be a bit too much, we are after all with only 34 players.

Though I dunno :/
Usually assassins make up about 1/6 of the total players (I think), so 5 or 6 would be logical.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Usually assassins make up about 1/6 of the total players (I think), so 5 or 6 would be logical.

Oohhh Okay >___< then consider my post trash~ TY

This third party is neutral? They have their own personal goals. Almost feels like they are more of a threat than the assassins themselves o_O Who knows what they are after :/

Oohhh Okay >___< then consider my post trash~ TY

This third party is neutral? They have their own personal goals. Almost feels like they are more of a threat than the assassins themselves o_O Who knows what they are after :/
Well, not really. They're pretty much neutral, yes. Some of them may have goals to kill a specific player, but mostly they just have to survive.

Also, I'm curious about this:

Crestham said:
Shrink
Code:
The Shrink prevents conversion of his target.
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION], exactly what do you mean by "conversion"? Are you meaning to say that people can be converted to another faction?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Do we know if the GM is finished updating the first post yet? Because the fact that the public roles aren't shown, is pretty interesting in itself~ (If done on purpose anyway)
Also, I'm looking forward to see how a 3rd party group plays out in a simple AG, I don't recall there ever being one before.

@ Hadriel's post - I hope to god its just a misunderstanding, because I want to stab whoever (Frapp most likely, of course) made up the idea of converting players in AGs. Its horrific >___>" (I even gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried it in an AG once, I totally regretted it since its was just plain retarded).

@ Topic of # of Assassins - 5 or 6 is most likely correct, as Hadriel pointed out with the rule of 1/6's.

Ok... maybe I should have watched the timings of when I sign up for AG's; I got into three at once... -.-
Oh well, can't do much about that. Better do as much as I can.

Meanwhile... 5~6 Mafias? Plausible. Conversion? All I can say, I hope not.

Ergh... How am I supposed to complete my own AG now? I would like to host sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.