konoha11!

[quote name='Luluyuyu is my Houki']yeah me too :grin:

thought dont blame me for this gai lovers. im waiting for him to use eight gates and die :><: cause i wanna see the 3rd skill[/QUOTE]

Gai dying is almost certain. There's no use in telling readers that there's a super powerful kamikaze skill if no one uses it in the end!

The skill might be used by his disciple, Lee. Gai might really not have a choice, and might die as well. Well, we won't know when it actually happens... it's best to just enjoy the manga as it comes. There are so many things happening at the moment. Chouji just turned into a GAR BUTTERFLY.

...If that even makes any sense...

A butterfly? Seriously...

<___<

if my memory is correct, Neji is the only Jounin out of all of them. I think so...

meh... where are the One Piece fans anyway...just kidding...

I can also contribute in the Naruto community, I'm currently re-reading it.

Those are just mere titles. They aren't really worth shit. Naruto could wipe the floor with Neiji and Kakashi right now. Easy mode, man...

And as for OP. Meh, IDK. We need more action. I wanna see them unleash their full powers and stuff...

[quote name='Hadriel']I'm counting on Neji to die or something, since a sad death scene with him and Hinata is pretty much obligatory.[/QUOTE]

What Neji die :noway: sorry but no just no

[quote name='"Engix"']

What Neji die :noway: sorry but no just no[/QUOTE]

Come on. We've already been introduced to a feuding pair of cousins, and we've seen them make up and start caring for each other. The only logical extension of this is for someone to die or get seriously hurt.

Jimzy

Well, if I am to choose between Neji and Hinata to die, I'll choose Neji.

He's a 'Genius' but he has less activity. Which is kind of, eh? OP-ed genius?

Well, after his fight with his father, I hope something will happen.

I'm expecting rock lee to open the 8th gate and surpass gai by being able to stay alive after using it.

As for Neji, I would like to see him pull a mangekiyo.

For the rest, nothing much but bull.

[quote name='Pyro Fighter']I'm expecting rock lee to open the 8th gate and surpass gai by being able to stay alive after using it.

As for Neji, I would like to see him pull a mangekiyo.

For the rest, nothing much but bull.[/QUOTE]

quite agree.

It would be interesting(and sort of fair),if byakugan had another stage as well...

about Lee opening the 8th gate...well,someone will eventually I guess though I don't want Lee to die.

Apart from these 2 and Hinata,I am not much interested in the rest of Konoha 11 too.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Amongst other things, I want to see more of Team Kurenai in action. We haven't seen Shino and Kiba in some decent fight scenes, not to mention they probably get much less screen time than the others. Also I would like to see Hinata in a proper battle too, she's one of my fav characters :D