i don't know how, i don't know why, but won't you come again

I'm just a new stranger, so I guess not many would be interested, but I figured, why not create a thread like this; it seems fun. Feel free to refer to this post before asking though, but I don't really mind answering those same kind of questions.

Be kind lol :*blush:

Haha! No, not at all. Metal in general is too heavy for me, I prefer mellow music, although I do like some (alternative) rock musicans and bands as well. : )

[MENTION=2049]Franken Stein[/MENTION] Slow, I guess? And some of the bands I like are Air Formation, Donkeyboy, Kings of Convenience, Madrugada, Mazzy Star, Mumford & Sons, Noah and the Whale, Trespassers William, and WU LYF. I also like a few new wave/punk bands, that sing and write songs exclusively in Norwegian, so I don't know if it would be of any interest to mention them either way? Hehe.

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] Hm, I guess I thought about Kokia's song with the same name (as I was listening to it when I signed up), but I also like dandelions. : )

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] My preferred stroke speed? Eh, I don't know. Slow, I guess...?

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] Haha, no, I most definetely would not. :O

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] Well, my room is already in my peferred colour, white, but if I had to paint it in another colour, I guess I would pick a neutral colour, like a light shade of beige or something. Or maybe just another shade of white, like vanilla white. : )

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Oh really? Lol. Well then, I guess I prefer just swimming on my back, just floating around on my back so I can watch the sky at the same time. :O

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] Hm, I don't know how a good of idea that would be. I don't think my cat would like him, seen as he is a puppy then. :O

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
So slow strokes while you are on your back..so you can stare at the sky...got it (y)

If [MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] were a naughty child would you spank him?