~Holy Britannian Empire~ V2

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Sailor_Peridot' date=' post: 17058"']Kira, count me in for this order, I wanna be Nunnally, Lelouch's sister[/quote]'Allo Sistah~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I always found it ridiculous how Suzaku could dodge bullets so easily. It doesn't matter if he has military training, he doesn't even get grazed. :/

you know I might change this and make it a complete code geass club, have like each group, like the black knights, the knights, and the others. hmmm might be easier.

Did a major update for the club, feel free to tell me if anything is wrong or needs to be corrected. the banner(need to talk to manda or a GFX mod about it) and the reason for the club will be updated soon. thanks for your Patience.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
WTF is this? i leave for freakin 2 days and the name is changed i'll kill youhaha i like it ^^just wanted to post here to say i'm not dead muhahaha~ you betches finally thought you got rid of meit will never happeni'm like a tick attached to your arm and kira if you want me to do it you have to give me the picture that you said you were going to give me XDI finished the Sweet Lounge Banner so i can work on it tonight