~Holy Britannian Empire~ V2

~Holy Britannian Empire~
banner or banners will be here soon.
*what this club is for* (can't think of one right now >.>)Rules1. All members must follow Anime Tempest rules*2. Please respect your fellow club members, if me or my co owners gets repeated word of someone being disrespectful you are being banned from the club3. Any pics you wish to put up, please put in a spoiler.4. No nude, or hentai pics.5. No Foul LanguageHow to join* At Least 50 posts* Active MemberOwner: FrankX~Kira-chan~ - Known as C.C.Co-owner(s): Tri Edge - Known as SuzakuAmandaluvsya - Known as Kallen~Zero-Knight~ - known as Knight of ZERO - Zero/Lelouch
Code:
Black Knight Members:Former Resistance members-Kento Sugiyama-Shinichir? Tamaki-Yoshitaka Minami-Inoue-Yoshida Former Japan Liberation Front members- Kyoshiro Tohdoh- Nagisa Chiba- Sh?go Asahina- Ryoga Senba- Kosetsu Urabe Ky?to HouseKaguya SumeragiEmpress TianziLi Xingke-General Commander - Li Xingke-General Secretary - Kaname Ohgi-Head of the Joint Staff - Kyoshiro Tohdoh-Chief of Staff - Zhou Xianglin-Secretary of Media and Intelligence - Diethard Reid-Science Secretary - Rakshata Chawla-First Squad Commander - Sh?go Asahina-Second Squad Commander - Hong Gu-Third Squad Commander - Indira Tharoor-Fourth Squad Commander - Nagisa Chiba-Fifth Squad Commander - Ahmad Khayrallah-Sixth Squad Commander - Nguyen Van Nguu-Seventh Squad Commander - Frederik Szymanowski-Ikaruga Captain - Yoshitaka Minami-Commander of Special Forces - Kento Sugiyama-Interior Custodian - Shinichiro Tamaki-Deputy Science Secretary - Yusk, Sonthi Khun-moo  The Knight of the Round:-Knight Of One~-Knight Of Two~-Knight Of Three - Gino Weinberg ~ Absolutezero645-Knight Of Four~-Knight Of Five ~-Knight Of Six~-Knight Of Seven~-Knight Of Eight~-Knight Of Nine~-Knight Of Ten~-Knight Of Eleven~-Knight Of Twelve~ Ashford Academy:- Arthur - pangary- Nunnally Lamperouge (Honorary Member) - Sailor_Peridot- Milly Ashford (President)- CatzyLee93- Rivalz Cardemonde- Shirley Fenette- Nina Einstein- Rolo LamperougeHoly Britannian Empire-91st Emperor Alec la Britannia-98th Emperor Charles zi Britannia-First Prince Odysseus eu Britannia-First Princess Guinevere su Britannia-Second Prince Schneizel el Britannia-Second Princess Cornelia li Britannia-Third Princess Euphemia li Britannia-Fifth Princess Karine le Britannia-Imperial Consort Gabrielle la Britannia-Third Prince Clovis la Britannia-Imperial Consort Marianne vi Britannia
you will notice some of the characters like Nunnally for example can go under 2 categories, but to make it easier on myself I put her under one.if you don't know who any of the characters are, or you want to make sure before you join please feel free and use this Code Geass wiki to help you.also if I missed any characters, please tell me via pm or a comment on my profile.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm joining. I know you're still working on the member ranks but I'm going to reserve the rank of "Commander" that is held by Li Xingke from the anime.

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 17040"']oh..i am so kallen xPand if you want me to do the banner i canjust tell me specifics ^^[/quote]I will get you the pic and tell you the detials later, I got to go to bed now.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 17045"']I just remembered my character was in love with a loli. :/ I'm changing myself to Suzaku.[/quote]YES!!!
xP sorry couldn't resist

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 17045"']I just remembered my character was in love with a loli. :/ I'm changing myself to Suzaku.[/quote]I lol'd

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 17051"']manda - 13 winstri edge - 6090975328552953 winsya manda, don't give up YOU WILL WIN![/quote]fixed